Arrow launcher

Puzzlemaker

Reaction score
Alright, folks. Im posting here because, well, the Gmod forum scares me.

Anyway, I have had an idea for an arrow launcher. So far, I have been able to launch an arrow with it and get it to stick in the wall; it only happens around 10% of the time.

I found a very fast and efficient method of giving the arrow forward momentum. However, it isn't very accurate, so if there is some way to stabilize an arrow WITHOUT slowing it down too much, it would be wonderfull if you could divulge this information.

Also, if anyone wants to help me, just PM or IM me or whatever. Ill show you what my idea is so far, its quite cool actually.

One more thing: I have this error where letters and numbers get replaced with symbols randomly; is there a way to fix this?

11111111111.jpg

... Yeah. MAYBE that'd work.

A favorite of mine is getting a dumpster lif and tilting it at a 45 degree angle to the ground and attatching a concrete pipe to it SO THERE IS NO GAPS AT ALL, dropping 3-4 TNTs in there, fixing them in place, and dropping like 40 bowling balls in the pipe, then 30 feet away or so set up a bunch of combine and setting off the TNT and seeing how many combine i can kill with the improvised shotgun :D

Then try putting random stuff in there... Favorite kill? A combine elite got a naked Alyx to the face... I would have enjoyed it...

:O i tried to make one of these things too! uh, read up on making things like rail drivers.

good thing to rest objects on, like arrows, would be the I beams. try that out

Why not make a rail for the arrow, and then put thrusters on the back of the arrows and set the thrust for around 15000?

Back