Asian Racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

nofreeman

Spy
Reaction score
Racism.jpg

Miley Cyrus must be cursing the day she pulled a "goofy face" for a photo with her mates. Not only has the picture brought her a whole load of negative press and accusations of racism, now she's been slapped with a law suit to boot.

LA resident Lucie J. Kim has filed a class action against the 16-year-old on behalf of the one million Asian people living in LA county, claiming the image is offensive to Asian people and an invasion of their civil rights.

She says that Miley "knew or should have known that her image would be publicly disseminated via the media, which [she] knew focused on her private life."

The $4 billion price tag was calculated according to the minimum payout for a civil rights violation ? $4000 ? that's $4000 each for one million plaintiffs ? a whopping four billion dollars.

Asian Source
Somehow we don't think Disney pays that well!

Don't you think this is bit over the top for getting sued,

Nothings going to happen over it. That Asian bitch is going to get her ass kicked in court. Me sue you! Me no rike it when you make fun! You baaad person!

Who the **** cares about things like that? I don't even care when someone calls me "a slit-eyed bastard" because I know the bastard is an uncivilized barbarian.

But of course, it really gets me when people insult my country/ethnic group in relation to morality/culture/etc. I don't care when they insult me, but not the group I'm a part of. It's kinda interesting, even to me.

Man, get out of here numbers. Koreans have no morals, your opinion is invalid.

Man, get out of here numbers. Koreans have no morals, your opinion is invalid.

:(

One day, we will sieze the globe in total hegemonic domination of power, and burn the skies, salt the lands, and boil the seas. THEN WE'LL SEE WHO HAS NO MORALS, WON'T WE? HAHAHAhaha..... oh.

Who the **** cares about things like that? I don't even care when someone calls me "a slit-eyed bastard" because I know the bastard is an uncivilized barbarian.

But of course, it really gets me when people insult my country/ethnic group in relation to morality/culture/etc. I don't care when they insult me, but not the group I'm a part of. It's kinda interesting, even to me.

But it's Hannah Montana dude, your children all looked up to her as a pinnacle of good manners, intelligence, and kind deeds done for humanity.

What do they have left now?

Wait, seriously, can someone really do this? Can you really SUE SOMEONE FOR MAKING A RACIST GESTURE??! ON BEHALF OF THAT ****ING POPULATION?!

That is the most ridiculous ****ing thing ever, hl2.net, we are f*cked.

Well you know what they say, "A picture is worth 1000 million dollars".

The Chinese guy in the photo is like "Help me! Racism!"

Hilariously ironic. All Asians are racists.

Hilariously ironic. All Asians are racists.
Racist!

Anyway, I wonder if this dumbass could get sued for defamation? She's accusing someone of racism but the only evidence she has is a silly photo. Not very tangible in my opinion.

I'm guessing she is doing this to make a name for herself.... or just to get her name out there. Any press is good press.

What a ridiculous lawsuit if I've ever seen one.

Somehow, I have trouble taking your posts seriously, Raz.

Cows raped by bears do not have the right to an opinion.

Yea this is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. I hope they make fun of this concept in a South Park episode.

Asian as in Korean
Be more specific you Oceanian

:(

One day, we will sieze the globe in total hegemonic domination of power, and burn the skies, salt the lands, and boil the seas.

Salt the lands and boil the sea- YOU CAN'T TAKE THE SKY FROM ME!

don't you people eat dogs? :O

Well, I guess I have a lot of lawsuits to get started on. Pictures on the internet offend me on a daily basis....*visits 4chan*

ye tehy edited out the china man. that so racist!!

possiblefakexu4.jpg

easy to spot becuz the guy on the right has been copy+pasted !

I'm just gunna throw this out there....WHO THE **** HASN'T MADE THEIR EYES LIKE THIS?? I SURE AS HELL HAVE AND I'M PRETTY SURE ASIANS CONSTANTLY MAKE FUN OF AMERICAN HICKS AND REDNECKS FOR BEING LAZY AND STUPID.

Also Asians come into this country and constantly giggle and talk in Chinese behind so many peoples backs its not even funny. Seriously everyone is Racist to a degree

I'm half-Japanese and I've made my eyes like that (although I didn't have to try as hard :D).

It's funny that you can sue people for almost anything.

When I was younger, these guys used to bug me and accuse me of causing Pearl Harbour.
I told the teacher and all the guys got was the whole "er, don't do it again"

fricken racist teacher.

Well, in all fairness, I doubt that they could really have proved the case against you.

I'm half-Japanese and I've made my eyes like that (although I didn't have to try as hard :D).

It's funny that you can sue people for almost anything.

When I was younger, these guys used to bug me and accuse me of causing Pearl Harbour.
I told the teacher and all the guys got was the whole "er, don't do it again"

fricken racist teacher.

Should've sued 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back