More slanty eyed bastards fcuk Hanna Montana to the tune of $4 billion

NO YOU CAN'T YOU LIAR

Also Koola she's AzN, not BR. She doesn't want you to gibe monies. She wants you not to rush, kek.

In that woman's eye, it looks like you can see the reflection of a cartoon Batman

Its this guy:

camwhore3.jpg

You wasted 5 minutes typing out this post. No shit you and I could get away with this and not have to think twice about. But when your Miley you gotta think about EVERYTHING you do, because when your famous people will be out to get you and that means to sue you at every chance they get.

Just like you guys probably say the "n" word in your home or friend's home, but you would never say it in public because there will be consequences. We can slant our eyes if we want but if Miley does it she will have to face consequences. She's in a position were she shouldn't do shit like this.

I'm not saying the lawsuit is justified. The amount is ridiculous and it's not going to go through, but at least it'll scare some sense into her dumb head.
My point is that she's a ****ing human and can't be watching herself every ****ing minute as if she's in the public light, especially when you're unwinding with friends. That kind of crap would drive a person insane.

I know this might come as a shock to some of you but some asians have slanty eyes, kind of like how I have round eyes, and don't tell anybody, but black people.......are black! omg! I know right!

Now if you'll excuse me since I'm a white male in alabama, I need to go to my pickup, get my beer and get drunk, go home and beat my wife / pick up my gun, kill a deer, and then when I get back I need to re-starch my Klan hat because it's starting to droop a little

Now if you'll excuse me since I'm a white male in alabama, I need to go to my pickup, get my beer and get drunk, go home and beat my wife / pick up my gun, kill a deer, and then when I get back I need to re-starch my Klan hat because it's starting to droop a little

oh now I know you're joking ..it's more of a hooded mask than a hat you banjo-playing-coon eating-cousin-marrying-hill-billy-red-neck

Let's pretend this lawsuit actually went in favor of the plaintiff. Disney would have to sell their castle :(

That's where dreams are born!

As much as I don't care for Miley Cirus or whatever her name is, bashing her over a picture like that is more retarded than getting on Phelps case for Marijuana.