Ask Gun questions to me!

I meant Tredoslops. Is yours a steryr AUg with M203?

Raiden...you have still yet to prove you know anything about guns. Identify this one and I'll be satisfied.

Originally posted by Solid_Raiden
Heh,looks like a cross over from a P90 to an M4.
ÎÖ-13 "Ãðîçà"(Groza(Thunderstorm))

"Groza" OC-14

Originally posted by Solid_Raiden
I'm a year younger then ya Tredo

One of my friends today had a giant book on guns,EVERY MODEL WAS IN IT. It was at least 600 pages long!

The SAW is HUUUUGE!

and another high school serial killer is born..

Geez.. You sure do know alot about guns Raiden... :rolleyes:

"I have been a gun recognizer for 3 years now. I can name any gun by looking at it's shape,design,clip size,and fire rate. So post a pic of a gun and I'll identify it!"

"Actually,not 3 years. I think 1 or 2. I play too many miltary games,America's Army is one."

So there's a lie right there. And as guinny rightly says you've yet to prove that you know anything about guns, and you have even posted pictures for other people to identify. So it looks like you claim to recognise any gun just by looking at it etc. seems to be another fairytale.

And raiden for your 12 year old mind, I'll translate what murray just said. "your a dumbass" :cheers:

btw, u can tell ANY gun by CLIPSIZE?! :eek: Tell me then, I'm dying to hear this. Ok, what gun has 30 rounds, and is black.

i have a nice old revolver and a very powerful moose/elk hunting rifle

Guinny's 'untitled' was the BN Arms PNS-95, well known for it's incredible rate of fire, low recoil, tiny range, and devastating psycological effect on the enemy. Comes with optional rubber grip and is available in both 9mm and 45. depending on user. And guinny, he said shape, size rate of fire AND clipsize etc. Thats not sporting, you rotter, you. Could be anything from an M4 to an Ak. Hmmmmm... and raiden, what was that thing? It looked like a styr aug, but you said no.

This is my rifle. This is my gun. This is for fighting, and this is for fun.

Alright, guess this one.

It is
A) not well known.
b) not widely used.
c) Not on http://world.guns***/main-e.htm

Have fun!!!

Ok, I'm a little disturbed by the response this thread has received...

Originally posted by ductonius
Care to explain why?
For "gun-enthusiast" I generally read "gun-nut"... A little harsh, but I'm generally wary of those who take vast pleasure in tools of extreme death (in real-life, I might add)

sorry, this post may sound harsher than I intend it to - I'm not saying: "You're all freaks and bad people!!" I'm simply a tad perturbed (which would have been a better word to use in my first post than disturbed) by the enthusiastic response.
I really shouldn't have stuck my oar in... I should've left it for the other gun-related threads.

Originally posted by el Chi
For "gun-enthusiast" I generally read "gun-nut"... A little harsh, but I'm generally wary of those who take vast pleasure in tools of extreme death (in real-life, I might add)

sorry, this post may sound harsher than I intend it to - I'm not saying: "You're all freaks and bad people!!" I'm simply a tad perturbed (which would have been a better word to use in my first post than disturbed) by the enthusiastic response.
I really shouldn't have stuck my oar in... I should've left it for the other gun-related threads.

Let these guys have there fun......if you have a problem with guns keep it in a differant thread.

Edit: becuase this will just turn into another bash america thread...and it will get closed..................

Originally posted by crabcakes66
Let these guys have there fun......if you have a problem with guns keep it in a differant thread.

Edit: becuase this will just turn into another bash america thread...and it will get closed..................
I know - that's why I said I probably shouldn't have stuck my oar in...
<Removes oar>
Sorry people!

For "tool of extreme death", all the guns that have passed through my hands have yet to kill something. I guess all of the dozens of guns I have used, and thouands of round I have fired all must have been defective.

I have to talk to my range manager about getting ones that will make me kill something.

I'm simply a tad perturbed (which would have been a better word to use in my first post than disturbed) by the enthusiastic response.

Gun identification is a skill no more, no less, just like airplane, antique or car identification.

I'm not going to involve myself any fuirther, as my previous post said. I wasn't trying to provoke a fight, I just didn't think. So once again: Sorry.
Let's leave this debate for another thread (and there have been quite a few)
This is my last post in this thread. So please let's leave my un-necessary contribution at that.

Back