Astronaut: government has made contact with aliens but covered up for 60 years

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Aliens have contacted humans several times but governments have hidden the truth for 60 years, the sixth man to walk on the moon has claimed.

Apollo 14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell, said he was aware of many UFO visits to Earth during his career with NASA but each one was covered up.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.'

He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head.

Chillingly, he claimed our technology is 'not nearly as sophisticated' as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned 'we would be been gone by now'.

obviously hopped up on goofballs

but still ..I want to believe

I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real,' Dr Mitchell said.

'It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.

He told the astonished Kerrang! radio host Nick Margerrison: "This is really starting to open up. I think we're headed for real disclosure and some serious organisations are moving in that direction.'

Mr Margerrison said: 'I thought I'd stumbled on some sort of astronaut humour but he was absolutely serious that aliens are definitely out there and there's no debating it.'

Officials from NASA, however, were quick to play the comments down.

In a statement, a spokesman said: "NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe.

'Dr Mitchell is a great American, but we do not share his opinions on this issue.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ms-aliens-HAVE-contact--covered-60-years.html

Mitchell's obviously some kind of lunatic. Heh heh.

What the **** does the government cover up aliens anyway? Bunch of dumbasses.

He's only 5 years older than McCain. Imagine this guy with the finger on the trigger while chasing immaginary butterflies.

one questiong

did he dissapeared after making this declarations????

*x-files theme*

These peoples are loonies. I mean, I'd LOVE to believe that we have had contact with aliens...but why would they come all the way out here JUST to say "hello!"?

well loonie or not he went through extensive physcological/emotional testing before heading to the moon in apollo 14 ..he isnt your typical tin foil hat wearing star trek nerd

goofy003kf6.gif

I have a book by this guy called The Way of the Explorer. A bunch of it is autobiographical, about his trip to the Moon, and a bunch of it is about weird mind-over-matter intention shit and his theory that the brain is a biological quantum computer that stores data in zero-point phase state space or some such technobabble. He's very very intelligent and rational but a wee bit kooky. Still, I really want to believe this, he would know if anyone did and I don't see why he would lie.

Unknown to NASA this guy performed ESP experiments on his own in space on the Apollo 14 mission. The book's a good read, but you have to beware of his tendency to techno-new-age-ness

Wikipedia said:
Mitchell says that a teenage remote healer who lives in Vancouver and uses the pseudonym Adam Dreamhealer, helped heal him of kidney cancer at a distance. Mitchell said that while he never had a biopsy (the definitive test for cancer), "I had a sonogram and MRI that was consistent with renal carcinoma." Adam worked (distantly) on Mitchell from December of 2003 until June of 2004, when the "irregularity was gone and we haven't seen it since."

Myeah... no.

EFG and EFP sound like acronyms to do with UFO-spotting.

I don't want to believe. He said the aliens were like classic sci-fi aliens with skinny frames and big black eyes. I'd be really let down if that were true.

He's obviously just spaced-out after long stressful years in rockets and whatnot.

These peoples are loonies. I mean, I'd LOVE to believe that we have had contact with aliens...but why would they come all the way out here JUST to say "hello!"?

thats because they all rape us in the ass by night

have you ever wondered why you feel so grumpy when you wake up?

i say utter bullshit

it just doesn't make sense. and...why does it have to be US all the time that gets alien visitors, finds the stargate, have an massive ice age, have the last known sanctuary of human kind, find a cure for a lethal disease in the nick of time,...

the guy has definitely gone batshit insane.

it just doesn't make sense. and...why does it have to be US all the time that gets alien visitors, finds the stargate, have an massive ice age, have the last known sanctuary of human kind, find a cure for a lethal disease in the nick of time,...
Most developed nation on earth + intelligent creatures.

Hmmmm.

ah why keep it secret? we could use their technology and fuse with our own so we can get them damn terrorists!

I have a book by this guy called The Way of the Explorer. A bunch of it is autobiographical, about his trip to the Moon, and a bunch of it is about weird mind-over-matter intention shit and his theory that the brain is a biological quantum computer that stores data in zero-point phase state space or some such technobabble. He's very very intelligent and rational but a wee bit kooky. Still, I really want to believe this, he would know if anyone did and I don't see why he would lie.

Unknown to NASA this guy performed ESP experiments on his own in space on the Apollo 14 mission. The book's a good read, but you have to beware of his tendency to techno-new-age-ness

I've read that. He claims to have experianced Learies 5th circle of counciousness: http://www.futurehi.net/docs/8circuit.html

TBH, I don't know what to believe with UFOs anymore. People have come out and said about them, claiming that the UN is keeping it secret, and it makes me wonder why they would lie - but at the same time, why would the UN keep it secret?

it makes me wonder why they would lie - but at the same time, why would the UN keep it secret?

There are plenty of reasons people would lie, and there are plenty of reasons governments would keep it a secret.

I think you know that, but you want to know specifically. Only they know for certain why, I can only speculate.

Yes.... well let me ask you something Mr. astronaut, assuming that you are correct and there is an advanced alien civilisation already here and they want to contact us. Well then they would, and the government couldn't do anything about it...

So if you think about it in the past 60 years if there really were aliens here, something would've happened already and it hasn't... So until proven wrong I'll keep thinking there are no "Roswell greys" in Earth orbit watching our every move.

Most developed nation on earth + intelligent creatures.

Hmmmm.

aaahhahahhaha...a

good joke
It's true. Don't be jealous now. :p

Sure the US has quite a large number of idiots here, but that's only because it's such a large country. I'm sure if you compare the ratio of idiots from smaller developed countries, you'll find the number of idiots to be proportional, and as being that the US is the second most influential nation on the planet, (China is first nowadays tbh) I'm sure aliens would start searching there.

Besides, I've seen plenty of alien "movies" where London UK gets blown to smithereens too, so don't feel so bad jverne.

movies= It's just that. The entertainment industry. We all know aliens (especially the stereotypical "skinny frame/big head" aliens), were created by screenplay writers, poets, actors, etc., so why even argue over this?

It's not that I don't believe there are other sentient races out there, (only a fool would believe humans are the only sentient race in the entire universe) it's just that I don't believe the government is that good at cover-ups like the media wants to portray. (i.e. Illuminati, MJ-12, etc.)

Also, I don't think any UFO sightings were real. Why aren't there any cases of sightings prior to 1948? Coincidence? No. Popular media.

It is extremely ignorant to believe we are the only intelligent beings in the universe.

Back