ATi Vouchers

same, my network consists of 2 (soon to be 3) comps.
Im buying one "special edition: copy for myself, and then Im gonna get the "G-Man" box for my lil bro... and then my bro in law, is gonna grab a copy so he can play on the third comp, when he comes over.

NOW all I want is co-op (or at least sven co-op for HL2, to be released with/at the same time as HL2) so we can play through in co-op :D

Mr. Redundant said:
same, my network consists of 2 (soon to be 3) comps.
Im buying one "special edition: copy for myself, and then Im gonna get the "G-Man" box for my lil bro... and then my bro in law, is gonna grab a copy so he can play on the third comp, when he comes over.

Are you saying that if we have like two computers, we will not be able to install the same HL2 on both?

The.Spiral said:
Are you saying that if we have like two computers, we will not be able to install the same HL2 on both?
You can have the same CD key installed on two computers, and play on a LAN. However you cannot both play online with the same key.

What I need to know is: Once HL2 is released, can I take my HL2 Voucher card to a store and get a CD copy of HL2?

no, i think you can only download or send it to ati

becouse the store would lose the money? unless its a ati store..which i doubt :)

vegeta897 said:
You can have the same CD key installed on two computers, and play on a LAN. However you cannot both play online with the same key.
By online do you mean multiplayer, or multiplayer and singleplayer while connected to the network?

Varsity said:
By online do you mean multiplayer, or multiplayer and singleplayer while connected to the network?
i think he means multi, you know

sign in with the acct on one steam account then sign off so you can play offline, then do the same on another, at least i think thats how it works.

asdf said:
no, i think you can only download or send it to ati

becouse the store would lose the money? unless its a ati store..which i doubt :)

Basically, I just wanna know if I can get a retail CD version with my voucher, and if yes, how? I'd rather not download it.
Sorry for all the stupid questions. :|

Yeah you can use some form on ATI's website, along with your voucher and you pay shipping to get the boxed version.

StreetMaster said:
Basically, I just wanna know if I can get a retail CD version with my voucher, and if yes, how? I'd rather not download it.
Sorry for all the stupid questions. :|
yea you can, the box and cd, but it takes around 6 weeks for them to ship it!!!

i would download it, im downloading the game AND pre-ordering (over night shipping rocks)

but if you want to get the cd and manual and stuff just go here:

https://www.atihl2offer.com/prodPurchase.asp?type=single

thats assuming you got hl2 from a card, choose option 2 or 3 :cat:

Thanks guys. I appreciate your fast answers.
The voucher came with a new PC I bought.

for some reason i still cant even use my vouchure for my cd request it keeps saying i have put in an invaild cd key. anyone esle have this problem

Back