Attention Cheaters

lePobz

Tank
Reaction score
OK, so maybe you just wanted to download one to see what it did, maybe you're just a natural born lamer. Whatever.

Uninstall any cheats you have NOW. In fact, delete your entire steam cache and re-download. If you have any trace of a Counter-Strike Source cheat installed when the VAC2 system is activated, you will have your entire steam account locked out. You'll have to pay for everything again.

To be honest, you deserve it. All you do is seriously irritate other players. But anyway, Just grow some balls and take the cheats off, and maybe you'll be just in time to save your Steam account from being locked/deleted.

Yeah... honestly what the hell are you thinking. I get pissed off at cheaters but hey I know that I can't do shit about it (unless I'm an admin). You on the other hand are a retard... you aren't going to scare people away from cheating by your angry rant, tough guy. :|

Some_God said:
You on the other hand are a retard... you aren't going to scare people away from cheating by your angry rant, tough guy. :|

And of course flaming him when he hasn't said anything remotely problematic makes you such a 'tough guy.' You should practice what you preach.

Because of this post, I will download as many cheats as I can and ruin your life. Then I will tell all of my friends to download all the cheats, and then you will die of mental anguish.

Cheaters are very annoying indeed, no matter what game it is. I don't think you should've put this warning up, serves them right to be VAC2 banned..

There is no doubt what their purpose is (annoy people for fun) but you have to ask yourself what drives them. What and where is their flame? What keeps them cheating for years and driving people nuts?
How can you have fun doing the same negative thing every day? Like the ***** or JAPS members, they just piss people off the same way all the time without thinking twice about how they waste the best years in their lives away.

Life's too short for cheating. Play fair.

wow... that's kind of harsh. i don't cheat myself, but wouldn't it be better if you recieved a warning first?

lePobz said:
OK, so maybe you just wanted to download one to see what it did, maybe you're just a natural born lamer. Whatever.

Uninstall any cheats you have NOW. In fact, delete your entire steam cache and re-download. If you have any trace of a Counter-Strike Source cheat installed when the VAC2 system is activated, you will have your entire steam account locked out. You'll have to pay for everything again.

To be honest, you deserve it. All you do is seriously irritate other players. But anyway, Just grow some balls and take the cheats off, and maybe you'll be just in time to save your Steam account from being locked/deleted.

If you think VAC2 will stop all cheats your online fooling yourself.

Some_God said:
Yeah... honestly what the hell are you thinking. I get pissed off at cheaters but hey I know that I can't do shit about it (unless I'm an admin). You on the other hand are a retard... you aren't going to scare people away from cheating by your angry rant, tough guy. :|
It wasn't an angry rant, I am telling people to take their cheats off or lose their Steam accounts.

If people are stupid enough to cheat and ignore this then they deserve to lose their steam accounts anyway. They probably deserve to lose their internet connections too, much in the same way as 'retard' flamers like you do, too.

Diablo2k said:
If you think VAC2 will stop all cheats your online fooling yourself.
Actually if you look over the specs, it will stop cheats from being developed as any code that is detected that differs from the norm will alert steam ops, so any cheat developers won't dare lose their steam accounts by creating the things in the first place.

Why give a warning though? I wouldn't tell them sh*t and let their asses buy everything all over again...

Some_God said:
Why give a warning though? I wouldn't tell them sh*t and let their asses buy everything all over again...
People download cheats for different reasons - some probably just check to see if there are working cheats available - but do not use them on public servers themselves. Would it be fair for these people to lose their steam accounts?

I actually agree about not giving them any warning..but I disagree with the way the word retard ,etc. gets tossed around..

I found NOTHING retarded in lePobz post..perhaps a litle mis-guided in warning lamers about what will happen

(do we really want people like them in game anyway?) but so what? it was a nice gesture..

Oh well.... sorry if I offended anyone here... now lets watch and see how many h4xX0rZ get banned. :E

lePobz said:
If you have any trace of a Counter-Strike Source cheat installed when the VAC2 system is activated, you will have your entire steam account locked out.

A) If you think the cheating lame arses would listen you are sadly mistaken.

B) If you thnk Valve is ever going to stop cheating, or even make a dent, you are sadly mistaken.

Hell, on of the biggest factors in CS's popularity is the ease of cheating - that is why Valve has never even lifted a finger to stop it. Cheater-Strike is as much about cheating and exploiting as anything else and no matter how many of use want that to change thier will allways be more that don't want it changed, that is just the person that the game attracts with its Quake DM run and gun style.

Thats the spirit!! it just seems like EVERYONE (me too) is extremely on edge lately

and people are getting harshed left and right with no real reason for the level of harshness..

just cause they are new doesn't mean that they are COMPLETELY idiotic

wait till they prove themselves foolish..then burn 'em at the stake!! ;)

AgentSmith said:
A) If you think the cheating lame arses would listen you are sadly mistaken.

B) If you thnk Valve is ever going to stop cheating, or even make a dent, you are sadly mistaken.

Hell, on of the biggest factors in CS's popularity is the ease of cheating - that is why Valve has never even lifted a finger to stop it. Cheater-Strike is as much about cheating and exploiting as anything else and no matter how many of use want that to change thier will allways be more that don't want it changed, that is just the person that the game attracts with its Quake DM run and gun style.
:LOL:

Holy shit...

:LOL:

I hate cheaters with a passion. I hope they ALL lose their accounts NOW!

Wait...VALVe will lock the steam account, requiring the customer to PAY for all of their products again? Uh, I don't think so. If I pay for a game, then I'll be damned if I'm not allowed access just because of a small cheating thing. If they do that, there will be a lot of people sueing (whatever) Valve.

Back