I like your current one better.. where'd that other one come from though?

The other one reminded me of Max Payne, so I liked it better. ;)

well in that case, both of them suck. get an avatar from something that isn't a flaming pile of shat. maybe something of that T-X kicking arnolds ass...

lol.. t3 was lame. really not the same terminator feeling it had with the first 2 movies, this one looks to much like a action flick made because they want to make profit. not as violent and gory like the first 2. really sad

well, after reloaded was a let down, i really enjoyed t3. it is an action film, and i dont think it was trying to be anything but. and the action was great, almost non stop.

hi

i have a moving avator i want to use but it is too big!?

i used paintshop pro to edit the size down to 50x50, and the animation avator turned to a still pic.

how can i change the size of my avator like your ones and still make it move?

what kind of program did you use for editing it? and you still saved it back as a gif format right?

Originally posted by commando
hi

i have a moving avator i want to use but it is too big!?

i used paintshop pro to edit the size down to 50x50, and the animation avator turned to a still pic.

how can i change the size of my avator like your ones and still make it move?
U might wanna resize it in animation shop if you have that... Not PSP

i am dl anim shop now :).

i didn't make the anim (pffft dunno how.)

i got one from the web. cartoon character :).

thanks

YAY YAY YAY.. anim shop rules. man didn't know it was gonna be that easy to make a anim pic. :) gonnaa go make some cool ones :) fo me own

Booyah. Worked a stupid amount of time on my one, and it shall now be my avatar for every board I visit.

Back