awnser me this

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrorist420

Reaction score
in our benifactors, after you get the supa grav gun, and just before you take that crazy elavator up (the one in the middle of the floor n u gotta push the button) BREEN comes on the comlink (as you walk into the room you should see 2 soldiers, and to immediate left theres the comlink,) he says something along the lines like, "who knows what they've implanted in you as a child, but the choice is still clearly up to you" something along those lines. can somsone comfirm this, and tell me what the hell this means

in our benifactors, after you get the supa grav gun, and just before you take that crazy elavator up (the one in the middle of the floor n u gotta push the button) BREEN comes on the comlink (as you walk into the room you should see 2 soldiers, and to immediate left theres the comlink,) he says something along the lines like, "who knows what they've implanted in you as a child, but the choice is still clearly up to you" something along those lines. can somsone comfirm this, and tell me what the hell this means

I'm going off the top of my head, but IIRC he says "who knows what seeds of iconoclasm they implanted in you when you were young". Breen is speaking metaphorically, there are no seeds and nothing was physically implanted. He's just talking about how contact with people like Eli and Kliener has made Gordon a bit of a rebel. To say the least.

Laivasse said:
I'm going off the top of my head, but IIRC he says "who knows what seeds of iconoclasm they implanted in you when you were young". Breen is speaking metaphorically, there are no seeds and nothing was physically implanted. He's just talking about how contact with people like Eli and Kliener has made Gordon a bit of a rebel. To say the least.

Quoted for truth.

-Angry Lawyer

"Awnser me this" sounds like somthing a Vortigaunt would say.

Breens messages in the Citadel are some of the best acted ever.

Jintor said:
Breens messages in the Citadel are some of the best acted ever.

They were good, no doubt, but all of GMan's stuff still tops it for me :smoking:

"In the meantime....this is where I get off." *straightens tie, exit right*

*100 years pass and Gordon is eventually broken out of stasis by Chewbacca, and finds himself on Endor, in a disastrous collaboration between Valve and George Lucas for HL3*

Laivasse said:
:
*100 years pass and Gordon is eventually broken out of stasis by Chewbacca, and finds himself on Endor, in a disastrous collaboration between Valve and George Lucas for HL3*

for me to poop on... :bounce:

but star wars was set 'a long time ago'

Vortigaunt,terrorist420,where's the difference,besides that Vortigaunts have a higher IQ......

Sieg said:
Vortigaunt,terrorist420,where's the difference,besides that Vortigaunts have a higher IQ......

my mind is of the voriessence,

and i don't eat chineese food, :rolling:

OOOO THIS JUST INN

I found laidlaws last name on a locker in the bathroom of hl1 lol, any other goodies to report??

Another dimension, to be accurate, and who's to say they didn't jump ship from the Star Wars universe?

-Angry Lawyer

Breen is trying to stops u.....Maybe he wants your crazy+insane gravity gun to play............=.=

the crazy breen is trying to stop us and i just shoot his image

when he shoots u with the g-gun he holds it upsidedown; the fool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back