Bad news people...Next monday...

It seems like valve is trying to get everyone used to using steam for when HL2 comes out. I could see valve relying on steam heavily in the future...

Originally posted by Foggy
So what's this all about? Fileplanet day... erm.. ?

next Monday. today is Fileplanet day.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 12:37 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Final Comments On Video

Hiya Gabe, sorry to disturb.

Would it be possible to get a final stance on the speculative release of new media either today or next Monday. A simple YES or NO will suffice.

I'd like to put the cat to sleep over at www.halflife2.net, I don't know if you read those boards, but the folks are going crazy.

Take care, XXX
http://www.XXXXXXX.co.uk

you didnt have to email but anyways, it means today they release Steam on fileplanet.

shouldn't guinny be banned or something. i mean the email from gabe thing was too much...

"Gabe what's your family like?

Gabe's Response

Wow. I didn't think anyone would care! Haha. My wife is good, expecting a child in a few months. By the way, I recieved your message on my machine. The Half-Life2 media will be released tomorrow, July 1st."

ok so erik could have responded, but why would he say he got the message that was on gabes machine. so i think the first part is real up until by the way starts. so he gave up the hopes of everyone on this board.

"Wow. I didn't think anyone would care! Haha. My wife is good, expecting a child in a few months. By the way, I recieved your message on my machine. ||| The Half-Life2 media will be released tomorrow, July 1st."

considering the email i sent to valve today..

yes in the email you got gabe said he wasn't having the baby, erik was. which means erik responded to guinny in the email if he actually did. then of course guinny is the one who called "gabe's" phone number so why is erik saying he got guinnys message on "his" answering machine?

someone must be lying or erik is living with gabe :p or gabe told erik to add that line to the message...

ooooor, nobody gives a shit since we obviously know now that we wont see any hl2 media this week ;)

Typical Valve thats all im gonna say.

An Email here ..Speculating

An Email .. there Speculating

Turns out to be bugger all in ive been up for what feels like 3 months with no sleep :(

God im a Sad bich..:(

Back