BAH! Gameplay Email inform Nov Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolpot

Reaction score
just recieved a email from gameplay

The release date for Half Life 2 has changed (to Nov 5 2004).

If the release date for this item changes again between now and then, we will send you a further Email Alert containing the new date.

Retailers don't know anymore than we do, and as such are mearly guessing the release date.

KagePrototype said:
Retailers don't know anymore than we do, and as such are mearly guessing the release date.

I wish people who didn't know this were banned.

KagePrototype said:

keep telling yourself that, but im sure an EBgames rep could personally call Vivendi for an estimated release date, can you?

OmegaBlue said:
keep telling yourself that, but im sure an EBgames rep could personally call Vivendi for an estimated release date, can you?

I'm sure VIvendi would just give the same one they always do, which is "no comment". :p Seriously, retailers always change their dates when the listed date gets close. It's just part of procedure, and is sometimes automated. Nothing to get exicted about.

Its the truth. Retailers know as much as vivendi.

The funny thing is I bet vivendi dont know much more than we do!!! :p

Anyway, look at it this way. Most retailers have different dates for the game... surely if they all rang up vivendi they would have the same date. :p

Lets keep these retailer release date threads to a minimum

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back