Bahahaha, the looks on their faces

This gets my ownage stamp of approval.

Hahahah thats funny, but i cant help but feel sorry for them.....there picture was just released to the internet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man that is fu-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! PWND PWND PWND!!!!

lol, the best thing ever

Now thats funny! mind you are they looks of terror or is that really their c@me face lol

gh0st said:
I dont get it. Why are they naked?

...*pulls up a chair, sits down*
Okay, you see Gh0stie boy, when a man loves a woman...or...a man is incredibly horny and has a few houndred to toss around..*makes alot of visual hand movements*

-Alix

OMG, that is so beautiful. Okay, not beautiful per se, but seriously, that's f*cking hilarious.

holy shiznit, that is funny. Truly pwned.

And, in a related embaressing story that I'm going to share with ya'll....
Me and my girlfriend at the time were doing some similar in my car (although we wern't quite as far along as these photos were). There's a knock on my window, I get scared as hell, look up, and it's this older couple (in thier 30s). They chuckle, and then the women gives me the thumbs up. :thumbs:. No joke. I still laugh about that.

This is what the privacy of your own home is for... :rolleyes:

on a different note:
OMG LOL PWNED!!!1!!!one!!1! :E

SidewinderX said:
holy shiznit, that is funny. Truly pwned.

And, in a related embaressing story that I'm going to share with ya'll....
Me and my girlfriend at the time were doing some similar in my car (although we wern't quite as far along as these photos were). There's a knock on my window, I get scared as hell, look up, and it's this older couple (in thier 30s). They chuckle, and then the women gives me the thumbs up. :thumbs:. No joke. I still laugh about that.

Huh, something similar to that happened to me, but I did get that far. We were having sex on her trampoline (yeah I know. We were into the whole outdoor sex thing at the time), when some random couple happened by. We just froze. The guy looks at his girlfriend, and she suddenly yells, "All RIGHT! Way to go!"

Oh, and the sex? Very bouncy!:bounce:

Greatgat said:
Huh, something similar to that happened to me, but I did get that far. We were having sex on her trampoline (yeah I know. We were into the whole outdoor sex thing at the time), when some random couple happened by. We just froze. The guy looks at his girlfriend, and she suddenly yells, "All RIGHT! Way to go!"

Oh, and the sex? Very bouncy!:bounce:

Why do I think that's a complete and utter lie with desperate nuances of "Look at me!!"

Pesmerga said:
Why do I think that's a complete and utter lie with desperate nuances of "Look at me!!"
Because you need to stop posting at HL2.net for a bit and SLEEP or something.

Pesmerga said:

Oh, and "Look at me! I have sex on trampolines! I have worn mittens during summer while having sex! I have had sex on the kitchen floor while Great Danes snarl at me because they think I am attacking! It's all a hideous attention grabbing device!"

Alix Mcdean said:
...*pulls up a chair, sits down*
Okay, you see Gh0stie boy, when a man loves a woman...or...a man is incredibly horny and has a few houndred to toss around..*makes alot of visual hand movements*

-Alix

ooh.. looks like Alix is an expert at telling this story :D
anyway yeah.. its funny as long as its not happening to u.

Skaadi, you have a very, very large sig. Yet, I feel that Sparhawk shall save my ass at some point. So more power to you.

This might be one of the best ownage sprees ever. Hell is someone caught me banging my girlfriend in a car (unlikely, since a car is so small..) I be like "whats up dude? Check this out!"

Okay maybe not.. but I wouldnt have an expession on my face like these poor sods.

Wow, it totally f*cking sucks when someone catches you doing that. A lot.

Those pictures are so very, very funny.

:D

This reminds me of what I like to do every friday night. See, the big park around here, at about 12-1 PM is fulla people gettin it on in theri cars. Well, I like to sneak my car up to to them...FLOOR it to their side, turn my brights on their windows, and blare the horn, and take some pictures. Boy..You wouldn't imagine some of the people...they open the door, and take off running....naked..I wish I woulda got a picture of that...it was too fkn funny.

cyberpitz said:
This reminds me of what I like to do every friday night. See, the big park around here, at about 12-1 PM is fulla people gettin it on in theri cars. Well, I like to sneak my car up to to them...FLOOR it to their side, turn my brights on their windows, and blare the horn, and take some pictures. Boy..You wouldn't imagine some of the people...they open the door, and take off running....naked..I wish I woulda got a picture of that...it was too fkn funny.

Heh, Cyberpitz, you're either really funny, or some kindof disturbed voyeur :rolling:

jondyfun said:
Heh, Cyberpitz, you're either really funny, or some kindof disturbed voyeur :rolling:
That's for you to decide ;) All I know, is doing those kind of pranks rules..good thing my roomate never found out what that new taste on his pillow is D:

That is soo ****in funny.. but i do kinda feel sry for them.. buts its still great
def showing my friends this

Ha HA!! DAMN funny. It's the same shot on apparently the same street? Looks like the parking lot at a high school kegger except the people are older. There's really good lighting too - way more than a camera flash. They probably get the camera ready, hit them with a spotlight (to spook them and light the picture at the same time) and shoot. One of the guys you see trying to get out of the car, presumably to get his hands on the camera. LOL

Back