Baldness

Locust

Spy
Reaction score
Omg, I'm 19 and my fricken hair is starting to fall out! I want to do something about this and find a solution to it.(No, I will not rub cow testicles on my head.) Is anyone here going bald or already bald? If so, do you know of any treatments that are effective?

My dad is...my brother is...my other brother is starting.
I have long hair...
But for how long ;(

I don't know the solution really.

Shave off all of the hair on your body and fake leucemia.

Or you could rub cow testicles on your head; I don't think it would help, but it might be fun. What? Stop staring at me.

Just comb your remaining hair over the baldness (like Homer Simpson).

But seriously, it shouldn't be that bad. I have a feeling I'll loose my hair when I grow older too. Hopefully it will make us both more handsome like Sean Connery. :E

A good way is to go to the barber and ask him.

im 23 and im starting to thin i just shaved my head and i look damn good . Dont worry man :)

Hair clinics.

Either that or cow testicles.

Well I am going bald also, I'm almost 22 and you can seroiusly notice that my hair is thining. When I go to wall mart, and they have that security camera withe the tv that you can look at your self when your walking in. When I just could not believe how noticable my bald area is becoming bald. Sux major balls

MORE MILK!!!!....oops...don't really know. Hair transplant...no dirty thoughts. :O

If/When I start balding, im taking a shaver to it all.

Just the hair on my head.

the other head.

no the one on my shoulders.

Jesus you guys are messed up in the head.

NO! THE OTHER HEAD! D:

-Alix

I would suggest a toupee. Not only do they cover up your obvious failings as a man, they provide much in the way of entertainment for those around you. Remember when you used to play “hide grandmas dentures”? Toupees can provide the same boundless entertainment, only better.

In all honesty though, I'll probably be bald at a very young age myself. Just go with the flow and don't worry about it. It's just hair :)

Whats all this about cow/goat testicles? Am I missing out on some myth/cure? :eek:

Baldness? You just need to stimulate the hair follicles to grow somehow.

If you believe any of those miracle cures, order one of them.

Or get a hair transplant.

Seriously, just go ask your doctor for some advice. If he can't advise you, ask him if he can give you the location of someone who can help you.

Failing that, it's dog's testicles for you.

Ritz said:
Cut your head off.
lmao

-

I knew a guy who went bald at 19, he had long hair before that then cut it, so naturally I refuse to cut mine short now. Don't want to go bald

Baldness is caused partly by high testorone
so only REAL men go bald
woohoo

john3571000 said:
so only REAL men go bald
woohoo
Great! All that testorone and high sex drive.. and a bald head scaring the women off when your a 19 year old on the pull trying to find someone. Yep evolution at work is that, good old mother nature.

*waits for people who've shaven their heads to jump in and complain at that without having read what I wrote properly.. simply proviing another point about too much sun to the head dulls the mind* :p

transplants DONT work ...what no one ever tells these poor saps that pay upwards of $50,000 for a new head of hair is that it's a life time commitment and that it doesnt prevent the hair loss of other areas ...a friend of muine got it done in his late 20's ...just the front and it cost him $8000 ...I saw him a few years later ...transplants are still there ...unfortunaetly the rest of his hair fell out...so now his head looks like a small island of hair surrounded by a sea of skin

oh and to those who think you're safe ...baldness is often gradual ...BUT it also can happen very rapidly ..hair one day ..2 years later complete chrome dome

i refuse to worry about it
if it happens it happens
i'm going to make the most of my time now while i'm at my peak and then we'll see
its kinda inevitable really for all men to lose hair some more than others

Just take it, pussy. Take it with dignity. Don't get any toupees, and definately dont get a combover (those look nasty.)

I think bald people look pretty cool. My dad had long hippy hair before he went bald. When he started losing hair, he just cut it short and let it happen. He led a perfectly normal life, despite his loss of hair (my mom has never seen him with hair on the top of his head, or without a mustache, for that matter.)

What you should do is grow a mustache, then shave your entire head and wax it. It may look kinda goofy, but if you're the right kind of person, you can look totally badass. Kinda like Ving Rhames.

I've got a brilliant method.
Buy a dog with simmilar hair to yours.........shave off all of its hair (poor doggy, give it one of those l'il jackets)
Then put PVA glue on the affected areas and then rub the hair onto your head.
Should look pretty good :thumbs:

Or you could just not give a damn what you look like and accept that 75% of males start losing hair in their 20's
I couldn't give a damn if i had a massive bald patch on the side of my head.

john3571000 said:
so only REAL men go bald
woohoo

A good sexlife will make you go bald faster too. Fair tradeoff eh? :)

I've got a high hairline too, don't know if it's just a high hairline or baldness.

You can try Vive Thickening shampoo...never used it so I don't know if it works. It'll only mask the inevitable anyway.

Confidence >>> Baldness :dork:

Complete baldness often looks better than a bald patch. You could purposely shave your head to the point that anyone looking a you would just think its your preferred style.

I have a phobia of going bald then being hit off the dome with a hammer.

Had some bad dreams about that before ;(

Back