Ban me plz!! thank list and the **** list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ban me!!!!! I hate more and more ****ing noob joing the forum and insulting other without doing anything constructive.

Thank list:
Thank dawdler, he taught me a lot on videocards.
Thank Animal, he's the last guy who back me up in this forum.
Thank couple other guys who had back me up before when someone insult me.
Thank couple french speaking guy, they show me the friendly aspect of this online community.
Thank many other that i forgot the name, we had good time talking and sharing informtion on hl2.
Good luck for the hl2 release and the future of hl community, enjoy gaming. enjoy life.
:cheers: :cheers:

NOw here comes the **** list:
**** )[eVo]( Para, this guy knows nothing, but pass his time insulting other.
**** brassmonkey, who used to say hl2 sucks and argue with some pointless shit.
**** CyberSh33p, he's a ****ing noob and he will be a ****ing trouble maker in the community one day.
**** FoB_Ed, i don't know what the **** is his ****ing problem.
**** many other that i forgot their name, i never randomly insult people, all those that i insult are really ****ed up people.
:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
**** YOU!!!

Originally posted by Sirdenchalot
Why do you want to be banned?

Because you touch yourself at night.

EDIT: I love ^that^ Family Guy moment

Can you ask to be banned?
I'm not sure if it works like that.
Maybe we should make you stay. :D

Originally posted by AmishSlayer
This is by far the most interesting thread I've seen lately.
YEA! THIS THREAD ROCKS!
t3nukedthread.jpg

Originally posted by manny_c44
This is like assisted suicide, very touchy subject.

A "Dr. Kavorkian" type moderator would be nice...

you know if you want to get banned i wouldnt block out all the curse words :cheers:

Originally posted by Yatta
YEA! THIS THREAD ROCKS!
t3nukedthread.jpg

Well too many of the threads on the General forum are all about the release date and gold date and all that...It's the same old stuff...

This thread just sticks out that's all.

i can see what he means. If there are a bunch of people running around flaming crap like "Because you touch yourself at night" or other talk in teh vein of namecalling or dumb insults without punishment or response, would you want to hang around?

I'd just leave and not hang around, but whatever :\
This gets a point across.

Had to happen sooner or later.........
All the HL2 tension overload, something had to give!!!!

LOL that's the first time I've ever made someone's $hit list before! I'm so proud of myself :afro:

^ proud ? id be scared, he actually requested to be banned, u neverknow what if he is some kind of homicidal maniac and he just snapped and your second on his list to go ?..

Originally posted by Cardo
^ proud ? id be scared, he actually requested to be banned, u neverknow what if he is some kind of homicidal maniac and he just snapped and your second on his list to go ?..

HAH! You think he's gonna come PK me IRL? Come and try I'm a black belt in Tang Soo Do and I take classes in Haidong Gumbo

Yes I take classes on Louisiana Gumbo Preperation, =O! Online hissy fits are hilarious, hahaha, especially since they have mispellings and the cusswords are censored, makes it seem like an angry child. =D!

Originally posted by gamevoodoo
Ban me!!!!! I hate more and more ****ing noob joing the forum and insulting other without doing anything constructive.

Thank list:
Thank dawdler, he taught me a lot on videocards.
Thank Animal, he's the last guy who back me up in this forum.
Thank couple other guys who had back me up before when someone insult me.
Thank couple french speaking guy, they show me the friendly aspect of this online community.
Thank many other that i forgot the name, we had good time talking and sharing informtion on hl2.
Good luck for the hl2 release and the future of hl community, enjoy gaming. enjoy life.
:cheers: :cheers:

NOw here comes the **** list:
**** )[eVo]( Para, this guy knows nothing, but pass his time insulting other.
**** brassmonkey, who used to say hl2 sucks and argue with some pointless shit.
**** CyberSh33p, he's a ****ing noob and he will be a ****ing trouble maker in the community one day.
**** FoB_Ed, i don't know what the **** is his ****ing problem.
**** many other that i forgot their name, i never randomly insult people, all those that i insult are really ****ed up people.
:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
**** YOU!!!

U musta forgot that no1 cares hahah

:rolleyes:

Even if you think its poorly presented or not valid, the concern is WORTH noting that there are a bunch of shit posts that consist of a quick, one line insult, and are unfounded

Edit: Oh, and that noone wants to check postings and just make threads for what they want to know. if i have questions, they are generally answered looking at existing and enticing threads that already exist. Then they let some uneducated opinions fly. eh nothing to solve it completely. But like i said, If one person has a concern chances are there are others that feel the same.

damn my names not on the hate list....im losing my touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back