Ban me plz!! thank list and the **** list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Orange
i can see what he means. If there are a bunch of people running around flaming crap like "Because you touch yourself at night" or other talk in teh vein of namecalling or dumb insults without punishment or response, would you want to hang around?

It was a joke. Have you ever seen the tv show Family Guy???

Killa_TJ, the first pic you posted wasn't funny. And the second pic you posted, stating exactly the same thing, also wasn't funny.

Nice try though buddy :cheers:

Originally posted by Chris_D
Killa_TJ, the first pic you posted wasn't funny. And the second pic you posted, stating exactly the same thing, also wasn't funny.

Nice try though buddy :cheers:

Hey, Chris_D. Bite me you IDIOT!! Oh and for your entertainment, this one is for you....

Originally posted by Killa_TJ
Hey, Chris_D. Bite me you IDIOT!! Oh and for your entertainment, this one is for you....
Sweet Jesus...

You should put a... a warning... or... or something!

Oh and Chris_D, I got another one especially for you you retard....

See nw? this is why I flame gamevoodoo, he's a totol moron!

doh, i feel like an idiot. I never get to watch family guy. I always have the tube on at the wrong time. ><

why that show get cancelled? (sorry bout earlier comments :D)

Killa, there's no need to resort to name calling.

I've seen, and used, all the pics at ebaumsworld at least once. They're funny.

Killa_TJ, pics from Ebaumsworld don't mean a thing. How would you know thats what Chris_D looks like? Maybe thats what u look like waste of sperm/n00bie/homoooooo

Killa, you've had 49 posts on this forum and a high majority of them consist of an "amusing" (I use the word lightly) picture. Think of something original mate.

Originally posted by alco
It was a joke. Have you ever seen the tv show Family Guy???

HAHAHAHA I love the family guy..one of the best cartoons ever hahahhaha... the evil monkey that lives up stairs hahahaha, invader zim is also hilarious an futurama an of course simpsons

shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type REALLY makes me puke! You vacuous, stuffy-nosed, malodorous PERVERT!!!!!

what bout home movies? or clone high? those are absoloutly hilarious as well.

Originally posted by gamevoodoo
Ban me!!!!! I hate more and more ****ing noob joing the forum and insulting other without doing anything constructive.

Thank list:
Thank dawdler, he taught me a lot on videocards.
Thank Animal, he's the last guy who back me up in this forum.
Thank couple other guys who had back me up before when someone insult me.
Thank couple french speaking guy, they show me the friendly aspect of this online community.
Thank many other that i forgot the name, we had good time talking and sharing informtion on hl2.
Good luck for the hl2 release and the future of hl community, enjoy gaming. enjoy life.
:cheers: :cheers:

NOw here comes the **** list:
**** )[eVo]( Para, this guy knows nothing, but pass his time insulting other.
**** brassmonkey, who used to say hl2 sucks and argue with some pointless shit.
**** CyberSh33p, he's a ****ing noob and he will be a ****ing trouble maker in the community one day.
**** FoB_Ed, i don't know what the **** is his ****ing problem.
**** many other that i forgot their name, i never randomly insult people, all those that i insult are really ****ed up people.
:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
**** YOU!!!

sweet, I made the list! Sue me for hating the life out of anyone who makes posts that jus tsay "lolol" in them. hell, the lolol is enough to make me want to kill you by itself.

Originally posted by Typhon
shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type REALLY makes me puke! You vacuous, stuffy-nosed, malodorous PERVERT!!!!!

LOL Never heard someone call another person a "tit". :D I've been called a trisexual monkey before, but never a tit.

To Gamevoodoo:
"Rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble!"

Originally posted by FoB_Ed
HAH! You think he's gonna come PK me IRL? Come and try I'm a black belt in Tang Soo Do and I take classes in Haidong Gumbo

What good is all that when he has a shotgun :p :LOL: hehe

youregay.jpg

lol, this thread is funnyz

p.s: my first post at college!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back