Bathroom Rules

My favourite toilet grafitti is:

On left wall: "Look left"
On right wall: "Look right - Toilet tennis"

burnzie said:
I think our lord said it best when he said:

"Thou shalt not converse with thy fellow man while holding thy wang"

That was the 11th commandment but the stone tablet wasn't big enough :LOL:.

leadfish said:
My favourite toilet grafitti is:

On left wall: "Look left"
On right wall: "Look right - Toilet tennis"

On left wall: "Look right"
On right wall: "Look left - Toilet tennis"

that would make more sence imo :p

In Leicester bars we have these guys that lurk in the toilets on Friday and Saturday nights. They have shit loads of expensive aftershave and shout "FRESHEN UP NOW C'MON FRESHEN UP!!". They always have hair gel, hair spray, chewing gums. I only tip them £1 too.

Chris_D said:
In Leicester bars we have these guys that lurk in the toilets on Friday and Saturday nights. They have shit loads of expensive aftershave and shout "FRESHEN UP NOW C'MON FRESHEN UP!!". They always have hair gel, hair spray, chewing gums. I only tip them £1 too.

we dont have any off that in our bars, no need to tip anyone either. its just not commen place.

Fender357 said:
My GF's younger brother does this all the time. He generaly trys to keep away from anyone in the restroom. But if he has to stand next to you (not people he dosn't know, just me) He gets all nervious about there being silence so he has to freakn' talk. Wich basicly goes like, (him)" Hey (like in Hi).....how's it goin?"
I just say good and try and leave it at that, but every time I just keep thinking about how freakn' awkward he makes himself Constantly.

So yeah....there's my bathroom rant......

awww poor guy all awkward around his big sister's boyfriend, he probably looks up to you, so give the guy a break

Yep very annoying usually when someone talks to me I just agree with him or grunt and finish my business as quickly as possible. What does annoy me is when you have a wall or a barrier about 1/2 a metre from the urinals and i get the far corner so I have to finish and look up when i move parallel to the urinals. Kind of annoying. I dont get uncomfortable about people accidently "seeing" but more of the fact that I could accidently see myself since the eye detects movement and stuff so its very annoying :x

Back