Battlefield 2 Leaked/Internal Beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apollo 13 said:
It doesn't matter because you can't get into the site anyways. :hmph:

Not with a browser, but other, ah, programs that I use can see every file in that domain. :E

Unfortunatley it seems that the torrent links are kept on a different address, and I don't have time to search through the 75-100 redirects that I saw.

Or I need to wake up and realize that I missed something important...

I can guarantee that its fake. RELOADED is a serious group and they obey the scene rules. Which means that they dont release betas(just in some cases) and leaked demos like that. If it was real it would be all over the place anyway...

Check this out quickly: (Nothing to do with the leak)

In Battlefield 2, players will choose to fight for one of three military superpowers: the United States, the Chinese, or the newly formed Middle East Coalition. Armed with the latest modern weaponry, players can take control of any of the game’s 30+ vehicles to engage in major conflicts with over 64 players in some of the largest online battles on the PC. Additionally, persistent character growth allows players to rise through the ranks and attain the ultimate rank of General.

http://www.tcmagazine.info/comments.php?shownews=8797&catid=10

:)

Yup, I actually just got on the site, and Will Rock is in fact the file that was there. So, so far we have no proof there is any leak...... Yet.

I'm fairly sure there won't be though. After the Demo files and such getting partially comprimised I think (well it doesn't matter, we can't use them anyways), it just means EA will add more security to make sure it won't happen again.

If it comes out it will be on the main Info site before any of us would see it anyway. Untill its on there, or talked about on the fourm there, then this is just rumors.

*This baby is being made by EA isnt it? They use Starforce? Might be fun*

mayro said:
If it comes out it will be on the main Info site before any of us would see it anyway. Untill its on there, or talked about on the fourm there, then this is just rumors.

*This baby is being made by EA isnt it? They use Starforce? Might be fun*

Starforce 3.4.53.0 is already cracked :)

Dont we all just love Reloaded/Deviance? ... Some games just run better without spyware running.

lol ive already asked him that question... he said he won't tell. but i'd say he prolly is.

If he was, I REALLY doubt he would put that name on a public fourm. That is unless he is GERMAN, Russian or even Canadian now adays.

Dont get me wrong but I always get the impression that the Germans and the Russians (why arent the japanese and chinese in here) are always the ones I turn to when I cant find or need something done. They seem to be able to do anything in the 0 and 1 world.

I remember a time back when games could be cracked with just a hex editor. Now adays its more like a job. Luckaly they keep adding these new protections that are quite fun to look at in a debugger.

Speaking of debuggers.... Anyone know a good one for just running in the background for all applications? My friend had softice running on xp and it actually corrected CSS when it was crashing. A little black box popped up and it did something and bam it stopped that dumb memmory error crash. Who knew?

What's Hoodlum?
And, EA is not being very careful, they use X-Fire while they test the game, for God's sake!

ray_MAN said:
What's Hoodlum?
And, EA is not being very careful, they use X-Fire while they test the game, for God's sake!

a Release Group :farmer:

I tell you EA is stupid!

yeah this new ranking system in bf2 sounds really good.

it even records the amount of time youve spent playing the game, LOL.
something to look forward too :O

ray_MAN said:
They might be part of an internal beta, or even testing X-Fire's compatability.

when is BF2 going to be released? if its released after Juli I will be living in Cali and will have no time for gaming.

Lemonking said:
your part of Hoodlum arent you? :dozey:

No im really not, why does everyone keep saying that? The group Hoodlum is in fact germans(atleast the founders). I know alot about warez and stuff cuz i used to be really into it a few years ago, and its a big topic in swedish news atm. I do not support p2p downloading and do not encourage the use of warez in any way..

h00dlum said:
No im really not, why does everyone keep saying that? The group Hoodlum is in fact germans(atleast the founders). I know alot about warez and stuff cuz i used to be really into it a few years ago, and its a big topic in swedish news atm.

/pokes hOOdlum with a stick
admit it :afro:

OK, we know its not leaked and now everyone's obsessing over the name of another user; so closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back