Bawls - The gaming/paintballing drink

Pauly

Tank
Reaction score
I am almost positive this was posted on the forums a long time ago, but recently a new lan center opened in my area and I wanted to try out the energy gaming drink Bawls. So I got some last night and I'm drinking some right now and it sure does taste good. It is waking me up like cofee would do. each 10 oz. bottle has 80mgs of caffeine in it which is double coffee.

Anyways anyone of you guys try it? www.bawls.com

kinda tastes like a combo of ginger-ale and sprite remix. Made with Guarana berry which gives it an excess amount of caffeine.

Bawls is a must for any lan party, any TRUE gamer knows that...:p

Beer is better for lan events. Admitted, your skill level drops, but your laughter quotient shoots up.

-Angry Lawyer

I downed 6 of those at a Halo 2 LAN party at this local place, I ended up throwing up outside

They are damn good.

mmmmmmm it must of made your inside twitch with caffeine causing you to throw up

Dalamari said:
I downed 6 of those at a Halo 2 LAN party at this local place, I ended up throwing up outside

They are damn good.

Pfft, thats nothing. At Lanwar, there are plenty of gamers who down a 24-BOTTLE CASE of the stuff in one night, and some drink even more than that. :x

just drink Molson Kick, caffiene beer. it gets you wired

I won a case of it at a lan party, everyone was so envious, I was like "No, MINE!""
*Open, drink, gag* "OK FREE BAWLS FOR ALL!"

worst tasting thing ever.
Mountain Dew for gaming 4lyfe!

ah haha redbull has 32 mg per 100 ml, each can is 250 m

2.5x 32 =80 mg of caffiene plus, a shit loada taurine

that is a caffiene drink:)

i think 80mg is probably the like legal limit of caffiene in a drink :eek:

guess who has a can of red bull atm :) ME!!:p

Joims said:
ah haha redbull has 32 mg per 100 ml, each can is 250 m

2.5x 32 =80 mg of caffiene plus, a shit loada taurine

that is a caffiene drink:)

i think 80mg is probably the like legal limit of caffiene in a drink :eek:

guess who has a can of red bull atm :) ME!!:p
55 mg's of caffien in a 12 oz can of MD...so I'm up there at least D:

This stuff has ABSOLUTLY no effect on me, it tastes pretty good though, but way too expensive.

i woud like to say tho, i drank 3 cans of redbull aka 240 mg of caffiene earlier, and i felt no effect whatsoever:S

im beggining to think my years of caffiene abuse has rendered me tolerant to the stuff:S

Dalamari said:
F**KING EXTREME!

Dude, I completely forgot about the whole extreme thing, but 480mgs of caffiene is indeed ****ING EXTREME!

Pfft...Bawls is way more EXTREME than that caffeine water.

Bullshit.

That caffeine water has 200 milligrams of caffeine in it.Bawls only has 80 mgs per bottle.I believe the caffeine water is way more EXTREME.

Bawls is pretty awsome.

on a lan party beverage note....
This is a recomendation from a friend. Do not have a glass of water and a glass of rum, on the same table, in the same type of glasses. My friend did. He goes to take a big gulp of water, and well... let's just say it wasn't what he expected. :p

Bawls is good stuff. And while it is expensive I get a discount since Compusa, of all places, sells them so I buy them. =p
Though a case of Mt Dew is great to have in the fridge all the time. ;)

I've been trying to get out of drinking energy drinks all the time. I used to drink like 8 Red Bulls a day, and when I would go out, drink Jeiger Bombs. Three or four would do nothing to me. It was freaking expensive, actually.

i had monster a few days ago. i wont buy it again. its absolutely bad :D

Back