BBC Apologizes To Who Star

Question, tell me in detail what happened in the last episode? I was at my Grandmas so I didn't have time to watch it. I just watched the trailer for the next one, "World War Three" and presumably the last episode was a "To Be Continued..."

Good! Daleks came back, then died again! Oh, and the TARDIS has a new passenger. I didn't actually catch his name though. Oh well!

I actually enjoyed this episode - yes, because the Dalek featured, but it also felt like it was produced with a decent budget. Nothing looked really out of place or cheesy like the other episodes have been plagued with, and as a result it produced a great atmosphere and feeling.

The CGI wasn't exactly top notch, but this is probably the best episode yet.

The Dalek was brilliant, and at least I can comfort myself that in a world of time travel they may not be gone forever. Even the cliched human-feelings segment didn't feel half as trite as it could've been- marked a long-awaited return for the ambivalence and not-quite-visible-aims of the Doctor.

The pair felt far more like characters than actors in this episode- LONG LIVE THE DALEKS!

Kangy said:
Good! Daleks came back, then died again! Oh, and the TARDIS has a new passenger. I didn't actually catch his name though. Oh well!
heh I'm not happy with the new assistant, didn't like him in Corrie, don't like him in Doctor Who.

and I've already bitched enough on my blog about what I thought of tonights episode and how the Dalek had <sings> feeeelings, nothing quite like feeeeelings.. ffs.

Still say that design looks dumb when flying.. hmm oooh challenge idea *runs off to the art section*

Back