be funny if this was possible...

shyy

Reaction score
Using the manipulator gun on Eli's leg and flinging him around or ripping it from his leg and also using any other object andhitting a npc with a realistic interaction.

and another owuld be if a npc was talking to you and you looked away, the npc would stop and say some\thhing like look at me or pay attention.

shyy said:
Using the manipulator gun on Eli's leg and flinging him around or ripping it from his leg and also using any other object andhitting a npc with a realistic interaction.

and another owuld be if a npc was talking to you and you looked away, the npc would stop and say some\thhing like look at me or pay attention.
That second option seems highly possible. I think it will be like that actually, especially if you don't even pay attention, and start knocking stuff over. >: )

shyy said:

Uh... how old are you?

it would be great if you could rip body parts off of NPCs while still alive then shoot them at combine, or like in Medeivel times and catapult severed flaming bodies toward a barricade

I'm sure it would be holstered, just like the pistol was.. stop you messing with their lab and stuff ;) heh

shyy said:

geez Im beginning to think Lieberman was right.

pfft manipulator, smash them with the crowbar old school stlyez. then say "I slipped."

it would be fun to rip the kevlar off of the Combine, and then rather forcefully give it back to him :)

You can't use Manipulator to living thingies but can you use it to the ragdolls?

bet you could run into eli, and bump him over, leaving him crying

Maybe I could set fire to his leg... somehow.

You know what would be really funny? useing the manipulator to fire a can up a dogs arse, then feeding it untill it explodes.

mrchimp said:
You know what would be really funny? useing the manipulator to fire a can up a dogs arse, then feeding it untill it explodes.

Is anyone else feeling slightly awkward now?
:dozey:

chuck crow bar on floor pick it up with the manipulator, and then chase the combine benny hill style round the level.

I wanna pick up a tagged body with Manipulator and swing it at combines and see them bastads ragdoll

I dont think any of the ideas listed in this thread will be included. The ammount of excess, senseless violence would turn more people off than it would attract.

i wonder if he can shake cans of pop up out of the vending machine so much that they explode on contact.

dead bodies (or live ones for that matter) cant be manipulated by the manipulator AT ALL.
the physgun can manipulate dead bodies (different gun, used in the first E3 2003 showings and had a blue beam) but ONLY if they are tagged (a map maker puts them there as an object rather than an entity) to do so.... like a physics prop. :/

daveodeth said:
i wonder if he can shake cans of pop up out of the vending machine so much that they explode on contact.

Made me think...wonder if you can use the manipulator to suck all the candy and soda out of the machines? First vending machine I find...I'm there for life lol!

SSSSSTRIDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!
*munch* *munch* ...f*burp*k that... *munch* *munch*

Mr. Redundant said:
dead bodies (or live ones for that matter) cant be manipulated by the manipulator AT ALL.
the physgun can manipulate dead bodies (different gun, used in the first E3 2003 showings and had a blue beam) but ONLY if they are tagged (a map maker puts them there as an object rather than an entity) to do so.... like a physics prop. :/

Why can't they be used by the zero-point one? Is there proof? Just wondering how you know this.

Back