Beauty and the Scientist dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_wolf27

Reaction score
Dose anyone else think that Alyx is cutest CG game character ever created

Hehehe

I think Mr Freeman has his work cut out for him

Go spank-the-monkey over pixels somewhere else.

:frown: The DOA chicks are way beta.

EDIT damn you Drackard i was going to say that.

Tut, tut. The best, sexiest female character in games ever is Shodan, without the shadow of a doubt. "You've performed well, insect." My-oh-my!

Sparda said:
:frown: The DOA chicks are way beta.

EDIT damn you Drackard i was going to say that

Haha, you didn't edit, you loser.

Shodan said:
Haha, you didn't edit, you loser.
??? WTF is your prob? every time i see one of your posts you are being a Jerk. if your are trying to be Angry Lawer its not working, i hope AL Dickslaps you in the near future and leaves a huge welt on your face
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE].

Sparda said:
??? WTF is your prob? every time i see one of your posts you are being a Jerk. if your are trying to be Angry Lawer its not working, i hope AL Dickslaps you in the near future and leaves a huge welt on your face[SIZE=-1][/SIZE].
I thought that was Drackard? Didnt u cry at every post he made in my thread...i have nothing to say

Sparda said:
??? WTF is your prob? every time i see one of your posts you are being a Jerk. if your are trying to be Angry Lawer its not working, i hope AL Dickslaps you in the near future and leaves a huge welt on your face[SIZE=-1][/SIZE].

It's because hes 12 ;)

I'm a "Jerk", nice one ;) :thumbs:

Azner said:
I thought that was Drackard? Didnt u cry at every post he made in my thread...i have nothing to say
Eh?

Drackard said:
It's because hes 12 ;)

I'm not sure who you are talking about but i meen Shodan

Drackard said:
It's because hes 12 ;)

1.he meant the stevens
2.Got nothing to say as you really did that...just argue it the other thread

I really do give up, I think its funny that you assume I'm 12, the only 12 year olds here are the ones who spam, can't spell, make idiotic topics that no one cares about.

Poor el Chi, he tried to fight to save the Half-life 2 forum, as did Samon, Lawyer , Sulkdodds and I, but it has been lost, to people like you...

"omg alyx is teh hot"

"harf life 2 is in russia!"

"teh gordon man is watching!!"

I can't be bothered to argue anymore, because lawyer and friends are not here to care.... no good bye thread for me :)

Shodan said:
Poor el Chi, he tried to fight to save the Half-life 2 forum, as did Samon, Lawyer , Sulkdodds and I, but it has been lost, to people like you...

Shodan, don't leave. Hl2.net is not beyond redemption. It just needs more time. :)
It's not great at the mo, but calling the morons names only makes the morons worse ;)

Sparda said:

Haha. Right. Because AL thinks your oh so more awesome than Shodan. Guess what? Warned.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back