Beer

cheddarrr

Reaction score
whats hl2.net's favorite beer????
might as well toss up pics

budlight4.jpg

this is good too
438444066_59c738ebb4.jpg

Man its hard to pick a fav, especially since i sell every beer thats been posted so far lol
but i think i'd have to go with these two types

2628093519_d6ed55736e.jpg
2628093515_5a41d0c146.jpg

2628887308_d9d16f52a4.jpg
2628887304_b11efacff9.jpg

Sleeman's Honey Brown, Cream Ale, Original Draught, and Original Dark
Pilsner Urquell
Guinness
Heineken
Stella Artois
Alexander Keiths

My only experience of Newcastle Brown Ale was when it was mixed with a Crazy Vimto and it wasn't very nice surprisingly.

Can't go wrong with some Oranjeboom

oranjeboom.JPG

And of the cheapo beers, Fosters is the best IMO

s_fosters-lager.jpg

I don't enjoy beer, however, I like some wine, and I love Cider (Cider is a type of beer? Whatever, you get my point). My parents buy this stuff on some occasions and they usually finish off about 3-4 and forget about the rest. So I end up just drinking one when I am in the mood. It's so yummy and refreshing, like a good Apple-y Soda, with alcohol. I am drinking one now actually.

Have you tried the Brother's fruit ciders?

I'm no cider fan, but they're so nice, it's like Ribena and then you can't talk properly.

Have you tried the Brother's fruit ciders?

I'm no cider fan, but they're so nice, it's like Ribena and then you can't talk properly.
The festival edition perry is deadly.

There are some REAL good Hard Cider out there. I just can't drink a lot whole of it, as it upsets my stomach. Same reason I can't drink Smirnoff.

eww... I had a sip of beer when I was like 9 and have never drank it since.

it's an acquired taste. I think most beers taste ok if you drink them for a while. I usually drink bud light because its on tap tho.

One type of beer I've been able to stand that doesn't taste like piss to me, has been Corona.

I know it's not the best by far, it's just one I've been able to stomach quite easily and have actually enjoyed it.

Back