Beggining of the Half-Life 2: Epsisode Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

EWLTM

Medic
Reaction score
What I'm most interested in is how the beginning of Half-Life 2: Episode Three(or with every passing day more likely , Half-Life 3) will look like , cause we all now than in Half-Life series there is no ''cutscenes'' or other pauses in ''gameplay''(well except for G-man ''talkings'', stasis or teleportation) . So how will it starts? Well it should, in that same hangar, but the ending of Half-Life 2: Episode Two was not the best for direct continuation and remember no stasis occurred ... So I'll think we'll see something like we saw in the begging of Half-Life 2: Episode Two(i mean compilation of most important things of Half-Life 2: Episode One) and the i just do not know. Well what we see later in the game , I (probably)know , Borealis, Arctic Base and etc. , but I'm most interest how will they fill the gap between that? What is you're opinion?(cause i have no idea)

P.S. Flight on the Helicopter , would be too long and not in the Half-Life style.

I'm fairly sure that Gordon passed out at the end ep2 from the shock of Eli dying. This would allow a smooth transition from the hanger to let's say a infirmary room where a medic was making sure that Gordon is alright. This would save the player from having to watch alyx cry about her dad, and keep the gameplay moving.

I'm betting it'll start right where they left off.

I think they gonna cut off the heli flight but they will mention it in the pre movie what's happened.

This would allow a smooth transition from the hanger to let's say a infirmary room where a medic was making sure that Gordon is alright.

Interesting thought. Maybe a transition to a hospital with Eli on his deathbed or something. That would be cool to set the sad mood with Alyx and all.

Interesting thought. Maybe a transition to a hospital with Eli on his deathbed or something. That would be cool to set the sad mood with Alyx and all.
Look, I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you, but I don't think Eli makes it to a deathbed.

He's just dead, man.

I believe it will start off, as Kyzr said, with Gordon having passed out and is now somewhere else...As for the helicopter flight, I think it will be something along the lines of flying for a ways, then being shot down and continuing on by some other means. It isn't indicated exactly where the Borealis is located, just in an arctic location...If the Half Life world IS based on the actual Earth, this could be anywhere from the North Pole, to somewhere in Siberia. So it wouldn't necessarily require flight to reach it.

Look, I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you, but I don't think Eli makes it to a deathbed.

He's just dead, man.

This. A possible (yet unlikely) pseudo-funeral and references to the fact he is dead at best for Eli.

No
GMan uses his ghost poweres and controls Eli's body and fight crime as Bat man,
How crazy is that idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back