Best adventure game?

Snather, it's an old Hideo kojima game. You can dload it at home of the underdogs
Day of the Tentacle
For the rest:
Grim Fandango
All the Broken sword games
All the monkey Islands
White chamber( a free adventure)

Yeah, White Chamber's really good. It's short and free.

I'd put Zelda Ocarina of Time, but i just got it yesterday, and i dont have very many adventure games, so Zelda Ocarina of Time.

Samon said:
Oh come on, wheres the YODAS DESKTOP ADVENTURES support?

I was always an INDIANA JONES AND HIS DESKTOP ADVENTURES man, myself.

JNightshade said:
Nope. Nothing comes close to the feel, gameplay, characters, levels, world... god, just nothing comes close. Doom 1 & 2 are awesome FPSs, yes, but they don't compare to OoT.

I have to agree. While Doom is probably the best FPS game ever, Zelda:OoT is the best game ever. It's simply... amazing. Z-Targetting is my favorite feature, too bad it hasn't been seen since.

Another vote for OoT. Majora's Mask was also very good, not quite as good as OoT, but not far off. Secret of Mana is up there too.

I have very fond memories of Little Big Advanture 1 & 2 and Monkey Island aswell.

monkey island series.
loom.
the dig.
little big adventure 1/2 (i know like 1 other person who played this).
zork series.
myst/riven series.
broken sword series.
grim fandango.

+ all the other games based on the scumm engine.

grr, there were some other awesome adventure games i used to play heaps, but i can't remember them at the moment.

Half Life 2.

At least by some of your standards, I think that would be considered an adventure game.

try jak II it's really worth to be played alot and alot

I hope you have a boat ready for a quick escape. D:

He must have taught you all you know.

Soon you'll be wearing my sword like a shish-kebab!

First you'd better stop waving it like a feather duster.

My name is feared in every dirty corner of the Carribean.

So you got that job as a janitor after all?

No one will catch me fighting as bad as you do.

You run that fast?

I'll grind your knuckles to a splintery paste!

JNightshade said:
Nope. Nothing comes close to the feel, gameplay, characters, levels, world... god, just nothing comes close. Doom 1 & 2 are awesome FPSs, yes, but they don't compare to OoT.

FF7 comes close in the worlds eye's and is actually better in many peoples eye's (mine included). As far as an Adventure game goes, all the FF's (except the online one) should be classed as Adventures..not RPG because you have no direct control over the outcome of the story.

In that sense, they should be classed as long boring movies.

EDIT: I thought that dip had a peculiar taste.

I've not played three or four so I had to look it up. D:

Quest for Glory isn't getting the love it deserves - except for 4, which was rather disappointing, but 1-3 were great and 5 was ok.

Quest for Glory: the original adventure/RPG hybrid!

Yoda Stories!
EDIT: My yoda stories doesn't work!
Damn you Chuck Norris! Damn You to Hell!

Talyn said:
Quest for Glory isn't getting the love it deserves - except for 4, which was rather disappointing, but 1-3 were great and 5 was ok.

Quest for Glory: the original adventure/RPG hybrid!

;(

I thought I was the only one.

Back