Best and worst smells

Garfield_

Reaction score
Write what you think smells best aswell as worst.

best: cofee beans
worst: human shit

Best: New car smell.
Worst: A corpse that has been found in an acid-bath.

all new cars doesnt smell good, we've got our Mazda MX5 and it smells bad

best: the smell of a beautiful ladies perfume as she wonders by.
worst: a large sealed box with 60 boxs of 12pack eggs, all broken, with a tiny hole in the top of the plastic seal where a fly has gone in and planted half a million eggs, wait a few days, eggs hatch...wait a day or two more, i wander a long and have to sort them out.

Garfield_ said:
all new cars doesnt smell good, we've got our Mazda MX5 and it smells bad

That's because you've got a Mazda MX5.

Best: Probally gas or alcohol.
Worst: Garfields breath.

Best smell - Breweries. Seriously.
Worst smell - Farting after 6 pints of Best. :|

Best: Napalm (In the morning)

Worst: Old people

Edit: Damn you Monkey!

Best : Smell of a new pen (Blue Parker one, god it's so addictive)
Worst : Farts when you've eaten approximately 80 things in one hour. Wait two days. Fart. Repeat. (It hangs for 2 hours ^-^)

best: fresh cut grass lawn

worst: uncut grass lawn with multiple cat poop's hiding in it.

best: maybe gas (altough one shouldn't smell it too much)
worst: a cat's pee is one of the worst I've ever encountered. (our cat peed in our closet once)

A pillow full of dog, human, cat, pig crap. Then eaten by one million worm babies. Then puked out by the worm babies and then put in a human tummy box. Then someone cuts the tummy box open and wholaa the worst smell in the world rises into your nose :D

Best smells: Coffee, fresh bread still in the oven, the morning air after a night of thunderstorms, bacon

worst smell: my mon's farts/ women's farts

Best: fresh cut grass
Worst: noob at the butcher block hitting the scent gland in a deer leg.

Seriously, it's the only smell that was so bad that I was knocked back and had to take the day off. I was working in the shop and was on the other side of the counter when my apprentice hit it. It was unreal - probably a spot of rot going on too. I actually became slightly dizzy.

Best: girlfriends hair or good food
Worst: rotten food or munro's boxers

Best: Ex-Girlfriend/Lighter Fluid. Totally unrelated...
Worst: Burnt hair. Again, totally unrelated.

Best: Jo <3 (my girlfriend), a thunderstorm on a summer night, not really a smell but the crisp air on a winters morning when it has snowed.
Worst: Anything smelly :p

Lol, it's quite interesting to see who's addicted to petrol and solvents...

They'll destroy your braincells, and you'll become a solvent junkie!

best: gin and tonic
worst: people on the bus

Best: Hot Pizza
Worst: Mounds of burning hair/ 8 women spraying purfume next to me while I am working.

gh0st said:
best: banana bread right out of the oven
worst: see linkhttp://www.halflife2.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1496174&postcount=1
oh god, that link... i dont know why but, I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING!

reminds me of when i went to a grocery store, went into the bathroom,and there was CRAP in one of the toilets, and smeared all over the TOILET SEAT with toilet paper in it, the toilet was JAMMED and the sink had CRAP in it too, you could see small pieces of crap in the sink and you would see fingerprints in it. ugh. the handle was covered in crap too.

This is hard...um....

Best: Cooking bacon?

Worst: Burning hair or rotting shellfish...

Back