best birthday present?

W

Wraith

what was the best present you ever got for a birthday? we had this thread in another forum i go to and it was really fun.

i can't recall any good b-day present i got :( I mean I got OK things (bike, blades) .. but nothing really great.

The worst thing would probably be clothing. Giving somebody any kind of clothing on their birthday is a bad, bad idea.

i know, terrible habit, I've quit 3 times and im trying again

hmm.....

Best would have to be when i got a cheque in the mail for 12,000 god knows what. Actually know that i think about it i never really found out why?

Worst was when i got clothing that was WAY too big, man i was embarrassed, got it from my friend! arghhh...

oh and by the way i kicked my friends ass for the clothing!

i like getting clothes, as long as they are pants (not jeans though, maybe khakis) and a nice "dress shirt" which is like a button up shirt that office people wear, the reason i like them is because i have like 5 pairs of pants and maybe 8 shirts total. my mom throws away any of my clothes that have a single hole or rip in them and she doesnt buy me new replacements for them. god damn it.

I just got a mobo for this bday. 2 years ago I got a 12 gauge shotgun and a PS2. 2 years before that, i got a motorcycle.

My preciousss.... Our cousin Déagol gave us the preciousss...

So bright, so beautiful, our birthday present...

Nasty cruel hobbitses stole it from us...

Originally posted by SpuD
I just got a mobo for this bday. 2 years ago I got a 12 gauge shotgun and a PS2. 2 years before that, i got a motorcycle.
who the hell would give u a 12 gauge shotgun for ur birthday?

When I got my first Playstation. Gone were the days of crappy Nintendo products. I still have my playstation in the bottom drawer of my dresser, but I doubt it works. Was one of the first models. I LOVED the Twisted Metal games on PS1. My favorite was Twisted Metal 3. Made the car models seem more like a sim. Need to go buy another copy.(old one got scratched to hell and then lost)

Id say the random encounter with some hoochie in the bathroom at a local bar haha
And getting a PSX would be number 2

is this ur way of getting a good gift for a guy?
well just get him a 6pack o beer and wht bass was talking bout :p

had that on my 19th bday when I became legal drinking age ;)
ah the memories
oh wait that was only 1.5 years ago haha

I got a radeon 9500 pro on my last birthday, that was pretty cool. Haven't gotten anything that special on my birthdays.

Originally posted by MrWhite
i know, terrible habit, I've quit 3 times and im trying again
I can't remember who said it - this might be Mark Twain, but it was along the lines of:
"Giving up smoking is one the easiest things a person can do. I myself have done it three times."

Originally posted by Bass
had that on my 19th bday when I became legal drinking age ;)
ah the memories
oh wait that was only 1.5 years ago haha

lol where I live, legal drinking age is juste a suggestion ;)

Atlantic Canada? Man you should've come in Quebec when you were 18.

what ever i save for my car, my parents will match on my 18th bday.

only 6 months of hard saving left till i get my beast.

Originally posted by Morbo
lol where I live, legal drinking age is juste a suggestion ;)

Atlantic Canada? Man you should've come in Quebec when you were 18.

I did ;) Made many trips with some buds when I was 18, lost many a dollar on Ste. Catherines street in Montreal ;)

Originally posted by el Chi
I can't remember who said it - this might be Mark Twain, but it was along the lines of:
"Giving up smoking is one the easiest things a person can do. I myself have done it three times."

Hahaha, good quote.

Yeah somethin usually happens thats a major event and then I just start again - No willpower

the worst present I ever got was nothing

Who wouldnt get you a 12 Gauge Shotgun for your birthday?!

I love that thing, I got some clay pigeons and a launcher aswell. Its fun.

Originally posted by MrWhite
Hahaha, good quote.

Yeah somethin usually happens thats a major event and then I just start again - No willpower

I dunno, I once smoked about 2 packs over the weekend and didn't get addicted. That was the only time I smoked in my life.

my best present was my radeon 9500 pro that i got this summer :p

the best ever had to be a 4 pack of crayons from shonys

The best gift I ever got was nothing, and trust me, nothing is much better than having a lame ass "magician" at your 12th birthday party (that was my "gift" that year, and did it suck)

Originally posted by qckbeam
The best gift I ever got was nothing, and trust me, nothing is much better than having a lame ass "magician" at your 12th birthday party (that was my "gift" that year, and did it suck)
Ouch.

judging by your avatar 'qckbeam'. id say you have some dark, repreased memorys about kids party entertainers

Back