Best Designed Class.

Best Designed?

• Total voters
Reminds me of one Heavy I saw.
He was standing in the doorway of 2Fort, and yelled out: "I AM BULLETPRO--"

Why did he not finish the sentence? Why, because my Butterfly knife struck true.

Edit:He normally says: I AM BULLETPROOF!

I hate people who don't let you finish taunts.

Hmm, hard. I voted Heavy because he's incredibly funny, but all classes have a lot going for them. Like the sniper, how the dot of the laser forces you to aim away from the spot you expect enemies to come by, or the charge up time of the rifle which really changes the way sniping is done. Or the spy with his brilliant masks, amazing art design and the way you take on names from the other team. I expect this to be a pretty even poll.

Must admit that i found the sniper to be deadly effective when not using the charges for anything but the deadliest of enemies, such as an incoming heavy. Medics, scouts, demomen, engineers and other sniper goes down with a single uncharged shot to the head, which you can do CS-style: Storm, aim, shoot, take forth machine gun for aftermath. Not standing still makes you less of a target, and with some good reflexes you can even snipe in assaults - and just jump, duck & shoot without aiming for a sweet kill if you're in blank range. (Do NOT underestimate this - a good sniper rifle shot to your gut, followed by the singing of the machine gun - even soldiers will cry!)

Soldiers and heavies take a charging, but their slower moving - okay soldiers with their jumping might need a quick head shot, and then a finishing off with the machine gun.

I love the soldier with his rocket jumping. Awesome :) You can really turn the tides, by rocket jumping in midst of battle and shoot everyone from above. It's like being God.

Soldier isn't that amusing though with his speeches. Heavy sounds the most fun, but i find him dull to play :( Sniper can be nice, so i chose him for some fun after some soldier pwnage.

Back