• Alice in Wonderland

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • The Jungle Book

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters

joule

Tank
Reaction score
I know this may seem childish to some of you, but just pick one, okay?

My vote goes to Aladdin.

you didn't put up bambi or fox and the hound... :(

alice in wonderland was nice and strange, but i'll go with american tale/fieval goes west.

dfc05 said:
you didn't put up bambi or fox and the hound... :(

alice in wonderland was nice and strange, but i'll go with american tale/fieval goes west.
I chose not to put up Bambi and Fox and the Hound because I had to narrow it down to 10 great Disney movies, and neither of them made it. And I also think Bambi and The Fox and the Hound just can't compete with the others. Even Mulan didn't make it. Sorry.

heh finding nemo is technically a disney movie... but it's not there, so i voted lion king

They all suck. Seriously.

If you want to see a really good cartoon, see Yozhik v tumane(Hedgehog in mist) or Zhyl bil pyos(Once upon a time lived a dog).

noooo, farrow got rid of zap brannigan :O. anyway, my vote went to alice in wonderland, but it was close between that and an american tale :E

EDIT: loshadka, errr, wtf :|

Im guessing those have at least a relation to anime...Not what you might call, my barbequed kittens really.

Edit: Yeah im playing around with different avatars...I probably won't keep this one.

Loshadka said:
They all suck. Seriously.

If you want to see a really good cartoon, see Yozhik v tumane(Hedgehog in mist) or Zhyl bil pyos(Once upon a time lived a dog).
Don't post unless you vote.

BTW: Are those Disney movies? If so, I've never heard of 'em.

i can't believe you forgot TRON. best disney film ever!

Dedalus said:
I was aiming towards animated cartoons from Disney.

I was going to vote for the Iron Giant, but its not a disney movie. It was distributed by Warner Bros.

TRON....I've never looked at that film the same since....well im sure we all remember that thread.

Dedalus said:
/me remembers that guy dressed up as a tron character :E

btw, farrow, that your cat ??

An American Tail isn't Disney either, it was distributed by Universal.

DarkStar said:
I was going to vote for the Iron Giant, but its not a disney movie. It was distributed by Warner Bros.
Ah, very true...a mistake has been discovered. Good work, DarkStar!

DarkStar said:
An American Tail isn't Disney either, it was distributed by Universal.
Yeah, I just noticed. I apologize for the mistake.
Both An American Tail and The Iron Giant are officially not Disney. There, happy now?

I hate disney, and the whole story of the Lion King was stolen from a Chinese guy (IIRC).

I'll go with the Jungle Book, since I liked it alot when I was younger and it's a story that they don't try to trick everyone that they made up.

CrazyHarij said:
I hate disney, and the whole story of the Lion King was stolen from a Chinese guy (IIRC).

I'll go with the Jungle Book, since I liked it alot when I was younger and it's a story that they don't try to trick everyone that they made up.
*cough* rudyard kipling *cough*

btw, i never heard that about the chinese dood :O

crushenator 500 said:
*cough* rudyard kipling *cough*

btw, i never heard that about the chinese dood :O

Yeah I know it's made by Rudyard Kipling, what I meant was that they took a story but this time they didn't trick into everyone that they made the story themselves.

Oh I just caaaaaan't waaaaaait...to vote for the Lion King.

I hate to say it, but The Lion King is really just an adaptation of Hamlet. It's not letter-by-letter (especially some of the more adult/scary aspects of the play) but they kept the gist alive.
Damn...already voted for Iron Giant...liked that oldschool vibe.

I voted Aladdin.

Robin Williams. Thats All I have to say.

Jungle Book probably 2nd. Ahh..back in the old days.

Lion King. Man, I love that movie. I think Disney killed it with Lion King 2 and Lion King 1/2.... :(

It is definatley none of those up there, mine is finding nemo or peter pan, or Pirates of the Caribean, but I chose Jungle Book because it is my favorite of the ones listed.

Ur.... tbh Spirited Away is the best Disney movie. You have failed to add any of the good ones....

If it was out of the ones from the list it would have to be Iron Giant. Thats a class movie. The rest are just crap :p or pritty much crap :D

IchI said:
Ur.... tbh Spirited Away is the best Disney movie. You have failed to add any of the good ones....

If it was out of the ones from the list it would have to be Iron Giant. Thats a class movie. The rest are just crap :p or pritty much crap :D
Well sorry, I can't please everyone. Remember there is limit on how many options can be in the poll, so therefore I could not incorporate Spirited Away as one of the options. And I was trying to stray away from the Disney animes and focus more on the American-made Disney movies.

Toy story is my fave, with Lion king close behinnd. there was no toy story so i voted for lion king ;)

damn i love those lions :D

Back