Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Chick-Fil-A

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Hardees

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • KFC

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Hardee's Thickburger MotherFuker! 100% Angus Beef fire grilled to perfection. My personal favorite thing to order from Hardees is two 2/3 lb. burgers and put them all together to make one giant burger that has 1 1/3 pounds of pure cow. No, i'm not fat or obese. I just like to eat and I can eat a whole lot!

bah, whats wrong with you fools? jack in the box all the way. they don't make it til you order it!

Same with the Hardee's next to my house. It usually takes a while if there's a line of people ordering because they have to cook all that sweet angus beef. Damn, I want a thickburger right now.

SpuD said:
wtf? hardees is carls jr?! where?
They're both a part of the same parent company. Different chain, same company. CKE Restaurants.

It's a mixed bag for me. Best shakes, carl's jr. Best fries, burger king. Best burgers, mickey d's. best healthful food, subway.

WTF US food thread? Ive only heard of mac donalds, burger king and KFC
I vote for a bag of good old English fish and chips thank you very much :). Or wimpy for one of the best milkshakes :O

I'm sick of fast food, it all tastes the same nowadays. I prefer pastry shops nowadays. mmm, sausage rolls....

Since McDonalds sells mainly processed slapped-together crap that all tastes the same, and we don't get many other places in the poll here in the UK, i'm going to vote Burger King - The XL Bacon double-cheeseburgers are gooooorgeous... :D

we dont got Taco Bell or KFC here..i would really want to try KFC..looks really tasty!

up here in the uk, from that list, we only get mc D's, burger king and kfc. i picked kfc, because i love the zinger tower burgers, but i'de rather go for a donner kebab over kfc any day of the week. hardly ever get them though :(. infact, i hardly ever get take away's usualy just shove a ready meal from tescos/ asda in the microwave for 5 mins.

I try not to eat fastfood unless it's an occasion or something. I'm watching my figure =^^=

McDonalds is okaaaay, Burger King is better because they still make awesome vanilla shakes (only flavour I really like) while McD's stopped making them in favour of a bunch of shitty experimental flavours. Arseholes.

But yeah, don't go to BK if they have trainees in there =/

Hmm, Subway is pretty good, don't know about slimming though :)

There's this place uptown called Kebarbeque, make the nicest Kebabs. Better than Subway, but really filling. A large chicken kebab with everything is enough to keep me going all day :D

Wendy's, because McD's and BK's burgers are not as good as Wendy's, and I just simply won't eat at Taco Bell or KFC (unless I just want fries, both their fries kick ass). We don't have Hardee's in Canada, so I can't judge their restaurant.

But I don't normally go to Wendy's, since there are lots of good burger places near where I live. Licks which is a small chain in Toronto and an independent place called Golden Star have some of the best tasting burgers I've ever had.

wendys is horrid errrrg i hate it !!!

i like burger king and KFC :D McD is just crap and you can tast the crap! it dosnt fill you up, makes you feel bloted for 10 mins and then you are hungry again.

Half of the restaurants on the poll are not available in the UK, but by experience, Burger king is the best (better than McDonalds I reckon), mainly because their Chicken Royale meals are delicious

Back