Best Part In Half Life 2

bigpapa400lb

Reaction score
:cheers: The best screenshots that i like in the game.

Attachments

• Pleeeease Hit Her!!!2.JPG
    Pleeeease Hit Her!!!2.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 529
  • What did I do.JPG
    What did I do.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 490
  • Dad.JPG
    Dad.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 460
  • You Bastards!!!!!.JPG
    You Bastards!!!!!.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 479
Yeah... there is no other game that gives animated emotions like that (we're talking Final Fantasy movie graphics!)

1 More :cool: Is this what hell/heaven looks like?

Attachments

• Heavenly Light.JPG
    Heavenly Light.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 420
Speaking of hl2 looking better then movie sequences…
I can’t get excited about any other games now… especially the ones advertised with only movie sequences that don’t look 1/2 as good as in game hl2…

uh?! they steal our dune buggey???

nice pics.. too bad my videocard is old and rusty.

Yeah, those pictures look SO much nicer than anything I could produce. Having an old video card makes me sad... in the pants. :(

Good stuff bigpapa & ship.

I like the one where they are stealing your Dune Buggy. I love those dropships. the bump maps on them are so nice.

damn they be purty.... makes me wanna buy a newer rig (again)

Before and After

Attachments

• Before.JPG
    Before.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 356
  • After.JPG
    After.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 373
I loved the part in Nova Prospekt, where you jump out of this window, and then you see an Antlion Guard bust through a wall, and there's an squad of Combine soldiers shooting it. :D What a great sequence. Reminded me of the good ol' HL1 times, where we could see human grunts in a futile fight against a Garg. :cool:

Is This Tea said:
Speaking of hl2 looking better then movie sequences…
I can’t get excited about any other games now… especially the ones advertised with only movie sequences that don’t look 1/2 as good as in game hl2…

Oh come now, that's not very fair. You really can't judge a game by its graphics. And by that standard, neither you or anyone else would ever play Half-Life 1 now, which was a magnificent game in its own right.

i loved seeing kleiner wielding a shotgun, and then hearing a whole week had passed.

:eek:

The sequences with Dog although short were amusing.
I almost ran away when Dog tried to throw that garbage Countainer at me
But then as we know Alyx saved Gordan.

Ok dog we can play catch, just refrain from throwing cars at me.

aye, i loved nova prospekt as well, that and all the highway bits. I loved driving along, shooting up some combine, doing something cool, then getting back in my ride and driving to the next stop to unleash more hell. Excellently designed part of the game IMO.

throwing antlions against the omaha-like defenses of nova-prospect was a lot of fun.

the best part in hl2 is the first one it's shows u really suffering situation!!!

Kleiner with a shotgun. That's SO COOL!

Aether said:
Oh come now, that's not very fair. You really can't judge a game by its graphics. And by that standard, neither you or anyone else would ever play Half-Life 1 now, which was a magnificent game in its own right.

i love replaying HL1...

I have to say most people prolly wont play HL1 anymore, but I know I will! But hell, I still play Sonic The Hedgehog... :eek:

i dun get it..... u guys say that he must have a hell good system for those graphics:

nice pics.. too bad my videocard is old and rusty.

Yeah, those pictures look SO much nicer than anything I could produce.

my card is like 2 and a half years old, and it runs it just as good... :|

Back