Best Place To Buy A Gaming Computer???

LilBoy0626

Reaction score
What Is The Best Place To Buy A Gaming Computer???
Im Not To Confident In Assembling One Myself So I Want a Site To Build One For Me.
Something Like THis
http://www.cyberpowersystem.com/default.asp

Any Suggestions

PS I Have About 2000$ to spend and i want it to be the best possible for that amount

well, first, please don't capitalize the first letter of each word.

I hear ABS Computers makes good, low price systems. alienware and voodoo are overpriced.

DON'T

Find some one a friend etc, that you know won't rip you off and have them build it for you if you don't feel safe doing it yourself.

any one of those sites if you build a top high end system, sure it would be great, but you could buy all the parts seperate from like newegg have it put together and save about $3000 dollars in the process.

Check around local places and see if they can custom build a PC for you.
I know Compusa does.

You guys wanna know why all his words start with a capitol letter?

Cause there's a caps lock filter.

cyberpower is pretty good, my friend and cousin got pc's from them and they're real happy

aliwnare or falconNW if you wanna waste 700-1000 dollars extra on the fact someone had to put your pc together for you.

Just Testing The Caps Lock Filter. Alienware, Voodoo, Falcon Northwest, And Hypersonic Overcharge You. Cyberpower Is Good, As Well As Ibuypower. I Would Still Recommend Building Your Own.

ABSPC > Alienware, Voodoo, Falcon Northwest, And Hypersonic in price.

building a PC seriously isnt that difficult. surely you must know some people who have done it? if not.. google is your friend! for $2000 u could build a KILLER machine

guise said:
building a PC seriously isnt that difficult. surely you must know some people who have done it? if not.. google is your friend! for $2000 u could build a KILLER machine

For just $1000 you could build that killer machine..

WhiteBoy said:
www.rampagepc.com

My brother's business :)

And NEVER buy a PC from CompUSA, staples, or BestBuy. They completely rip you off.
From that site.
All gaming PC's come with 5 assorted new game demos, such as Halo, Call of Duty, and many others, preinstalled and tuned for maximum performance on your new PC!
Wowzorz. :sleep:

well im still undecided whether i want to build or buy....anyone wanna coax me one way or the other with some stats and prices :E

The only thing im unsure of if i build is mounting the cpu on the mobo....just kinda scares me....how easy is it

If your not confident in building your own computer, DONT. Get someone you know will do better to do it for you. If you dont know anyone, I would recommend www.ibuypower.com. Cheaper than Alienware, and I havent heard any complaints. I actually did a report for a computer class at school where the teacher gave us specs for a computer, and asked us to order or build one of equal power and value for the same price. It was unanimously proven that its cheaper to build your own.

Look, don't let all these pepople dissuade you from learning an incredible skill. Knowing how to build (and consiquently fix) computers is easy and fun. Let me point you twoard www.overclockers.com specifically their tuturial section here at beginners guides
You REALLY should build your own, and with the wealth of information available, there is no legitimate reason not to learn how. Some good sites for parts are www.newegg.com and www.directron.com (I use newegg for almost everything, their support is amazing and they almost always have the best prices anywhere.)

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Back