• Alienware

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Voodoo PC

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Falcon Northwest

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Ibuypower

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other.(dont say build your own that isnt the question)

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Hey... I have a Dell XPS... It isn't that bad, other then the price but hey thats what you get with most prebuilt computers.

Dont know. I will never buy a premade computer again, other than a laptop.

...and that would probly be a dell or an alienware.

premade stuff is so unaffordable so might as well say Alienware because they seem to do the most extreme stuff.

Alienware by far despite the hate alot of gamers have for them cos they are expensive.

There is no such thing as BEST pre-built computer.It's all a matter of taste....but I mean come on tho.Why waste an extra grand on crap you won't need?

I get my stuff from BuiltbyAsus.com :p

If I had to choose it would be Voodoo PC.

crabcakes66 said:
Dont know. I will never buy a premade computer again, other than a laptop.

...and that would probly be a dell or an alienware.

Same here man...after throwing out BOTH Compaqs we had, we're never buying a brand name again. Course, I knew this long before then. :naughty: Custom all the way.

The Alienwares are expensive but most PC game mags recommend them if you have money and are lazy, they are good comps.

Has to be Falcon Northwest. Best cases i've ever seen, and now you cna get anyhting laser cut and backlit into the side.

Alienwares are the best, no doubt, but they just cost way too much. If this were a bang for the buck contest, I don't think Alienware would win.

Voodoo is the best IMO and there a 2 hour drive from my house so if I ever decided to buy from them I wouldnt have to pay shipping :p. Voodoo is now called voodoo inc for some reason. They have nice watercooling system but they are just exspensive as alienware. There HeXx system seems to be alot better priced for performance then some of their other systems in the past.

I shutter when I look at Ibuypower's systems.
Far from quality and more specifically the cases.

Alienware overcharges for they're systems, same with Dell and VooDoo. Falcon NW isn't too bad with they're prices. Ibuypower has the best bang for your buck, but I know someone who recently ordered from them and had a horrible experience.

I voted for "Other" because the best company wasn't on the list. IMO ABSpc.com builds great PC's and doesn't overcharge.

I think its because system builders like voodoo are so expsensive is that they cant afford to buy cpu's buy the thousands like places like newegg can. People who buy from voodoo are looking for top of the line parts not some junk that was released a long time ago. If voodoo bought 1000 fx-53's they would never sell them all because buy the time they have sold about 200 the 55's would be out. I bet you that voodoo buys its parts from some online distibutor so you have the middleman thats also getting paid. That and the fact to voodoo puts so much time and quality into their computers is why its so exspensive. But maybee im wrong who knows?

ABS www.abspc.com

I ordered from this site last week my new comp should come tomorrow :) , not bad prices if you pick a right system with the right choices

[rant]I have nothing against any of these companies and I fail to see why people get so stressed over it.. its expensive? yea so dont buy anything off them.. so its easy to make your own PC? yea but dont feel the need to ram that fact down the throat of everyone who mentions they may buy a prebuilt rig.[/rant]

Ive avoided any form of rant on these forums I can but this is one reoccuring topic thats naffin me off a bit. :)

Back