Best Sleeping Pill? *Hl2 Related!*

mayro

Reaction score
My problem.....

I work for my dad so I cant get the halflife2 flu...

BUT

I really really really want to play it at 3am est when it gets turned on. I need a sleeping pill to force myself to goto sleep 8 hours before that time so that i can wake up at 3am and then go about my day after that. What is the best one time sleeping pill?

Hopefully you might know weather or not its powerful enough to counteract adderall?

mayro said:
My problem.....

I work for my dad so I cant get the halflife2 flu...

BUT

I really really really want to play it at 3am est when it gets turned on. I need a sleeping pill to force myself to goto sleep 8 hours before that time so that i can wake up at 3am and then go about my day after that. What is the best one time sleeping pill?

Hopefully you might know weather or not its powerful enough to counteract adderall?

You will overshoot your sleeping period. You end up staying in bed for at least 17 hours :eek:

Ambien will put you out for a solid 8 hours.
That, or Tylenol PM :)

I just bought myself a bag of adult incontinence briefs so i don't have to stop to go to the bathroom whilst playing.

Let's see anyone top that :D

Well.... I ....

Damn i cant beat that... But if duty calls in the middle of a battle... im hopeing to god their is a quick pause button.

mayro said:
Well.... I ....

Damn i cant beat that... But if duty calls in the middle of a battle... im hopeing to god their is a quick pause button.

And you call yourself a hl2 fan! When duty calls just let it flow man.

why didn't you just mess up your sleeping last night? like go to bed @ 6pm and get up at like 4am/3am, then by that time tonight you would start to feel tired? :S

I took some medicine for my sinus drainage and it should knock me out fine. Kinda funny, I took my usual nap yester day and couldn't fall asleep till around 3 AM. Second times the charm(I hope).

You guys need help, seriously. I am taking a nap sometime after I get home so I will be able to stay up to 3am, activate it, then go back to bed till like 11am or so.

Back