Big 10 Minute Speedpaint Thread

hoooraaaaay

10 min speedpaint...exactly what i like :)

Ill post something soon :D

Im tired but i managed this little sketch :

gipsy.jpg

Ok my PS skills are shit
I tried to do it similar to ur style... well its just fun anyway :cheers:

hare.jpg

That bunny... it's like I'm looking in the mirror :O

Except for the color of course.

Yo vahn, 5 post after eachother, please edit your first post whenever you think up something new to say because or think before you post so you post everything you want to say in one post.

But cool stuff

I like the one with the mouth open in the first doodel

man i really wish i had my tablet back right now.....hey evil u think we cud start sketch of the week here ?
it wud be nice .....im not much of a pro to post on cgtlak ...so it uwd be nice to post here.
btw i wud like to ask some of u....do u get ur tablet out and just paint the shape in color ....or do u like to do a small sketch a low detaile one on a base layer and then use that as a guide line ?.
how do u go about it ....ive tried both ways ...and find that the sketch works better ?

I always grey out the background (white fools your eyes, concerning colors), and make a new layer with only a sketch on it.
Then I'll put all the color on either the background layer or a new layer above the sketch layer, depending on the mood I'm in...

Sketch definitely works better for me, just straight out painting is a bit too hardcore for me! :LOL:

is it really true that white fools ur eyes?.
what i do is i work on a layer nd just draw a box in the dimensions of the object imworking on to give me a guideline of the depth and then on a new layer i jsut start with paint.

i guess its all good tho.

first off..WOW. but when u say "i will release some more in other days..." that makes me think it doesn't take you 10mins to do one in.

Prove to use you can do one in ten minutes and let some people tell you what to draw then you go away for 10mins then come back with the drawing. (dont get me wrong they are gr8)

Back