big spurt of new HL2 news real soon, I predict

bollocks to new info and screens I dont want to know anything more... maybe some different vids showing off the content we've already seen but in a different context/situatation I'd like to see more fighting with barney and the combine... Stuff like that.
Im gona try real hard not to look at any spoilers and stuff on the net cos i want it to be all new as I play it. Thats what was cool about Half-life 1 for me. I just got a PC in 1999 never even used one before and Half-life came with it..... I knew nothing of the games quality or content, it was such an amazing suprise. I wish I had never heard of Half-life 2 n just saw it in the shops one day. Imagen how jaw droppingly awesome it would seem. Too bad im a gaming geek :(

i also think it would be more of an inpact if they would have kept everything silent just the week before they would release it

So baisicley we need a link for Steam.?

Anyone care to put a link up so we all get to see this new HL2button or what ever it is .?

Theres nothing profound about the button itself .. it's just a HL2 logo resized to 16x16 pixels.

It's the presense of the button that matters :)

Yea m8 its quite sad i know i just want it so ive got it when / If they start releasing media through Steam ;)

Back