Biggest dissapoitment!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovemetal

Reaction score
Before Critisizing Me or Putting Any Comments Down Read It Fully!!!! Thanks
I though Half-Life 2 = SHIT
I watched the demo and trailers and movies they looked better than the game was!!! The E3 demo showed weapons that were taken out and movies that looked so great!! They said itd all be in the game... especially the map traptown that was a must play and the taken out weapons shit on that! The movies u can see at www.ign.com they looked so great but werent in the game only like 1 or 2 were but it was still shit... My friends that it was also and the ending ate shit ! the graphics were great and the physics were good but overall the game sucked douchebags... im more pissed at the makers than anything else and they didnt even warn us they took out a shitload of things... it even shows pictures on this site halflife2.com and other official sites that were in the game that shit sucks cock!! you can tell me wat u though critisize me i do not care

you can tell me wat u though critisize me i do not care

I'm sorry, I find it hard to find you credible. People who lack any grasp of the English language yet try to convince people of something do not even deserve to be listened to. You are one of those people.

find then u **** here
You can tell me what you think, critisize me, I do not care!
u happy now u dirty **** its the internet its not school i can say it however i want to

True. However, no one will take you seriously. Also, it's quite obvious you came here looking to start a fight. This is a forum for fans of Half-Life 2, for crying out loud. What's the point?

If "Traptown" is what I think it is, Ravenholm has all the traps you could ever want.

Look im glad they took out some parts that were in the movies like the hydra, cause if its anything like the tentacales from HL (which were cool, but repetition isn't fun) im glad its out. In regards to Traptown, looked fun but we all saw it and half the fun about HL and HL2 is the SUPRISE!

ilovemetal said:
Before Critisizing Me or Putting Any Comments Down Read It Fully!!!! Thanks

Will do...

I though Half-Life 2 = SHIT
I watched the demo and trailers and movies they looked better than the game was!!! The E3 demo showed weapons that were taken out and movies that looked so great!! They said itd all be in the game... especially the map traptown that was a must play and the taken out weapons shit on that! The movies u can see at www.ign.com they looked so great but werent in the game only like 1 or 2 were but it was still shit... My friends that it was also and the ending ate shit ! the graphics were great and the physics were good but overall the game sucked douchebags... im more pissed at the makers than anything else and they didnt even warn us they took out a shitload of things... it even shows pictures on this site halflife2.com and other official sites that were in the game that shit sucks cock!!

Ok, now that I've read it fully I'll offer a few thoughts below.

you can tell me wat u though critisize me i do not care

That's good, considering...

First, invest in a real vocabulary. Go ahead, take that bold leap forward out of the sandbox and get yourself a grown-up phrase or two so that you can offer criticism without sounding like a tantrum throwing 8 year old who just learned a bunch of new dirty words and thinks they're the coolest thing he's ever heard. That frothing rant you just posted was pathetic, were you really incapable of thinking of any better way to express dissatisfaction with the few piddling details you mentioned? If you're really feeling like splurging you can go all the way and get the gold package that includes a full set of proper punctuation.

Second, to the best of my knowledge nodody ever said everything in the E3 trailer would be in the game AS SHOWN. Those were tech demos... they were showing you the features that would be in the game. The engine, the physics, etc...

Third, the full extent of the complaint which inspired your assessment that the "game = SHIT" appears to be the previously mentioned detail and some dislike you have for the manner in which the game was ended. If that's your only issues... that they didn't include even MORE cool levels and your pet weapon, and that the ending didn't sit well with you... and THAT inspired you to go online to a half life forum and post a disjointed diatribe to one and all of how horrible the game is... seek professional help. Perhaps with some extensive therapy you can come to possess a little thing called perspective.

Man dude, i was trying to be nice, but the way you put it calls for an OWNED

gcomeau said:
First, invest in a real vocabulary. Go ahead, take that bold leap forward out of the sandbox and get yourself a grown-up phrase or two so that you can offer criticism without sounding like a tantrum throwing 8 year old who just learned a bunch of new dirty words and thinks they're the coolest thing he's ever heard. That frothing rant you just posted was pathetic, were you really incapable of thinking of any better way to express dissatisfaction with the few piddling details you mentioned? If you're really feeling like splurging you can go all the way and get the gold package that includes a full set of proper punctuation.

Second, to the best of my knowledge nodody ever said everything in the E3 trailer would be in the game AS SHOWN. Those were tech demos... they were showing you the features that would be in the game. The engine, the physics, etc...

Third, the full extent of the complaint which inspired your assessment that the "game = SHIT" appears to be the previously mentioned detail and some dislike you have for the manner in which the game was ended. If that's your only issues... that they didn't include even MORE cool levels and your pet weapon, and that the ending didn't sit well with you... and THAT inspired you to go online to a half life forum and post a disjointed diatribe to one and all of how horrible the game is... seek professional help. Perhaps with some extensive therapy you can come to possess a little thing called perspective.

Well said. :D

First off, grow up, and like many have stated, learn how to speak the english language.

Second, if it wasnt for those weapons/enemies bieng taken out we would have had people like you flooding the boards with:

"OMG THIS IS RUBBISH THE HYDRA IS TEH S0 P0o BECAUSE AND THERE 2 MANY WEAPONS"

They take things out for a reason, and what they have replaced it with is even better, personally. And so, if you cant live with it...well you could make your own map or continue to watch the vids over...and over....and over.....and over....and

idonotbelonghere: I love your avatar :O

sorry for being off-topic, but this topic sucks anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back