Black Mesa logo easter egg

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grekster

just to confirm, the logo on alyx's jacket in the E3 movie IS the black mesa logo

Attachments

• wall.jpg
    wall.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 591
and the guard......

Attachments

• guard.jpg
    guard.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 538
nice find - but what jacket?
I couldnt see any logo on her in the kleinerslab bit.

Originally posted by grekster
and the guard......

No shit, sherlock. It's hardly an easter egg that you'll find a Black Mesa logo on a Black Mesa security guards outfit, is it? Now, finding the Marathon logo on both the Pillar of Autumn and on the Captains uniform in Halo - now THAT'S an easter egg ;-)

It looks like it's on her sweatshirt thing that's underneath her jacket in the Klieners video.

nice find :)

Max Damage - Watch the attitude.

Dude i knew that the first time i saw her sweatshirt.

screenie for those who don't believe...

Attachments

• blackmesa.jpg
    blackmesa.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 440
I just posted one.... see the big red ring....

Go back to the first page

I certainly doubt this is an easteregg, if it is, it's not very well hidden.

It's not an easter egg, it's just a freaking design thing. Like the combines gasmasks.

Even if it's not an easteregg, it still looks weird that black messa are still involved in the storyline...

they got kablooeed

alyx is the daughter of a black mesa scientist, right? of course he'd probably have some black mesa logoed stuff laying around to give to her

Cause i have loads of female hoodies lying around...

???

She works for them! Must do!

Its a little old. We've known for awhile. Someone needs to email babe and ask him if that really is the easter egg.

Alyx probably had it since the Black Mesa days. Remember that her mother died at Black Mesa so they probably lived there or near abouts.

Notice that Alyx's clothes have masking tape on them so she probably doesn't go shopping for clothes very often. Hence old clothes.

It's not an easter egg.

While it's a nice observation, I have doubts that this is the easter egg we're all searching for.

Originally posted by pHATE1982
screenie for those who don't believe...

If I didnt know what this topic was about Id say you were checking out her chest :LOL:

Oh and what exactly defines a easter egg? Its not like they set a entity called hidden_easteregg ...

HOLY ****ING SHIT, I CAN't BELIEVE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WEREN'T ALREADY AWARE OF THAT!

They were? Oh, there you have it then, old news.

P.S Just noticed Gordon is fighting aliens, and he was doing that in Half-Life 1. Easter comes again!

to Max Damage, the easter egg isnt the fact the security guard has that logo on. that would just be stupid cause mainly becuase the gaurd isnt even in the E3 video. i was just showin to the people who didnt already know that the logo on alyx's jacket is the black mesa logo, and providing some evidence, sorry if u already knew but some people obviously didnt judging by some of the replies.

once again this is me apolgise for trying to be helpful, from now on i guess ill just flame people *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back