Black Mesa Media Update 2

If I'm going to play this game, I DEMAND large-chested hot female scientists.

-Angry Lawyer

Your version would include:

"Why do we have to wear these ridiculous bikinis?"

There wasn't. In the latest issue of PC Zone in the UK Marc Laidlaw had a small interview. He said that due to technical restrictions (such as amount of textures to fit in memory etc.) they couldn't put in all the characters they wanted. He even said how the tram announcer says it's an equal opportunity employer, yet there are no females.

We're working on that :) I'd like somewhere in between: bikini with a labcoat on top. Aye that would be good.

There were photos of female scientists on boards and picture frames, but none walking around. We aren't going to go ballistic don't worry :)

Hey, the assassins have like one of the hugest breasts in the video game history. Launch Half-Life and see for yourself! :cheese:
*Checks in model-viewer*
Nowhere near that big. :(

We're working on that :) I'd like somewhere in between: bikini with a labcoat on top. Aye that would be good.
Maybe there can be some in the locker room where you go to get the HEV suit. Hell it'd make that level probably the longest part of the game for some people if they did run into company there.

I absolutely love the animation of the houndeye. They are doing a fantastic job of reconstructing the game however another name to add to Citadels Names For Stupid Looking Xenians:

Headcrab = Headless Turkey
Houndeye = Horsie Anus.

:D

I'm all for people having there own opinions, but why do you think it looks bad? It's extremely well detailed.

Back