Blink 182

For the most part, I don't like them...though their latest album had a few genuine gems. :) I tend to listen to only that album with this track list:

1. Not New
2. Stockholm Syndrome
3. Go
4. Down
5. The Fallen Interlude
6. I Miss You
7. Asthenia
8. Always
9. Easy Target
10. All of This

The rest is pretty much crap. If I had to pick a favourite song, "All of This" gets my vote. it's the complete opposite of what you'd expect a Blink 182 song to be like. :)

Our drummer loves them. I do not. HOWEVER, I think Tom Delonge is quite a good guitarist. His chords and voicings are cool, especially for a punk-rock band. I can`t stand the voice and the christian/chick-dumped-me lyrics though.

I kinda like them..

1. Dammit
2. Whats my age again?
3. First date

they're OK ... :/ ... the drummers good though ... i think ...

Poor, they are what make punk rock suck. too many punk bands try and follow these guys making the punk genre more like pop :\. There are still some classic punk going around though :)

They're entertaining. Their live cd is fun to listen to and their older stuff (dude ranch) is again really fun with some really good melodies and whatnot. I probably liked their last cd best, it was the first one I actually bought. The direction they went in turned out really good for them.

Their drummer is incredibly technically good, but he just pounds the shiza out of the drums the entire time. More style and he'd be incredible.

omfg omfg omfg omfg blink-182 owns hollly shit travis barker is the best drummer in the world...no one can top him ever! Tom skilled guitarist...writer...vocals....mark...well hes kinda old...boring...and plays bass like shit wahoo rock on!!!! "toast and bannanas"

They have some really cool songs, but some of their stuff is kind of a bit meh. Travis is such a stupid awesome drummer though, you hear him playing to their stuff live and it's obvious he's outgrown the material. Still a cool band though, fairly friendly punk/pop/rock (unless you check out their older stuff, lyricals are a little more abrasive ;) ).

They started off as another generic alt-punk band, but they definitly grew into something more. I give them real respect for Adams Song and Miss You.

I really like Blink 182, they're my favorite band. Here's a list of their songs that I really like

Time
Girl Next Door
Carousel
Touchdown Boy
I Won't be Home For Christmas
Emo
I'm Sorry
Pathetic
Just about anything from the DUde Ranch album
Adam's Song
Anthem
The Party Song
Man Overboard
Story of a Lonely Guy
Roller Coaster
Feeling This
Violence
I Miss You
Go

EDIT: Forgot about Everytime I Look For You, cool song!

Back