Bloodlines out simoultaneous with HL2

Great timing. Really looking forward to ... ..No, wait, i dont care about Vampires.

Yea, the game has been finished for quite sometime, but VALVe wouldn't allow them to release the game before Half-Life 2 as it is using the Source engine. I'm happy they are releasing it the same day.

Activision is feeling suicidal...

I can feel a dual-package release of Bloodlines and Half-Life 2 around Christmas time...

Valor5 said:
I can feel a dual-package release of Bloodlines and Half-Life 2 around Christmas time...
I think it would be cool if it was released over steam as well.

Valor5 said:

I can't, that seems almost out of the question looking at that game's website.

Half Life 2 is already bundled with enough.

Valor5 said:

wont happen while VUG own the rights to distrubute HL2 :p

Thats both good and bad for me. Ill probably get both at the same time, then not know which to play first :(

oh crap now i dont know which game to get Bloodlines the New Medal of Honor :flame:

Krynn72 said:
Thats both good and bad for me. Ill probably get both at the same time, then not know which to play first :(
Bah.. Should be any EASY decision HL2. The only screenshot ive seen of bloodline was some four legged thing opening its crusty vagina, that really put me off the game ( the vagina, i like crusts :cool: )

norledge said:
Bah.. Should be any EASY decision HL2. The only screenshot ive seen of bloodline was some four legged thing opening its crusty vagina, that really put me off the game ( the vagina, i like crusts :cool: )

First off, thats gross. :eek: Secondly is, of course im gunna play hl2 first. I was just kidding. But I will be distracted because I am an rpg nut, and I played the pen and paper vampires and loved it. So im really siked about vampires.

That's awesome...1 am steam unlocks HL2, i'll play for an hours or so..get up in the morn go to work, and stop at the store next to mine to pick up Vampires! Then it will collect dust until I've finished HL2...but it will be good to know there's more Source waiting!

I'm planning on going to EB on tues," Yes I'll be taking my reserved copy of HL2 and Bloodlines please." And the clerk will look at me and say, "What is H-L-2? Do you mean Half Life 2?" And then I'll realize I'm on the boards WAY too much...

Man that's baaad news for me, it means I have to hold off playing Bloodlines 'till I'm done with HL2. Why can't it come out like a month later? The same day? wtf? WHY?! WHY!?!?

Very good news indeed. In Europe we have to wait till december for the ce. This way we'll taste some of the new source engine before. Hopefully I've finished by the time hl2 will arrive here. Plus it's an awesome game with a very good story by a great developer (Troika).

Bloodlines>Pong>HL2>Halo2

JUST KIDDING :p
but yeh, im pretty psyched about bloodlines, first vampire game rox0red teh big on!!!!!11

:dozey: Good and bad, 2 great games to have at once, but two great games to buy that'll make me burn like 100+ bucks.

ailevation said:
:dozey: Good and bad, 2 great games to have at once, but two great games to buy that'll make me burn like 100+ bucks.

that is the reason why i think its a bad idea to release Bloodlines same day (let alone same month) as HL2 and Halo2.
some gamers will be forced to decide because they probably don't have cash for all 3 or 4 games that will be available this month.. so Bloodlines might end up getting the short end of the stick.

OMG, I can't beleive Bloodlines is out next week as well, I am as eager for this game as I am for HL2.

Back