Brand New Mod (got coders)

Y

yikomaka

Okay,

Im starting up a brand new mod for Half Life , And maybe HL2 In the future or convert it to that once it gets up and going if you get what i mean. Anyways we have a company codding for us (NexGen UK) And yeah im still thinking of a storyline base... etc.. heres the availeble jobs

Graphics
Html, PHP , Layout Designers/Webmasters - we need a new layout
Modeling/Skins/Weapons
Mappers
Some More Codders
Someone to write the storyline etc..

If your intrested please post a reply or contact me at msn/email [email protected] or aim yikomaka

Thanks
Lewis

Kudos on having a coder. Definetly one of the harder slots to fill on a mod team. However if you want to recruit more people you really need to give more details. Also a simple but aethetically pleasing website would be a plus.

agreed, but how is an actual company modding for you?

My freinds dad has contacts thats how we got the company , well not the full company but a few people who know C++ etc... Also the new released site that has a crappy but simple layout www.enameit.net also the game is not enameit but yeah the storyline is on the site. I belive a mod simular to this is comming out for hl2? ours is for hl and its nothing like or affilated to that mod. Ours is also based in London.

Edit - we now need music staff if you get me , people to do music etc

One coder is enough for a hl1 mod. Read my "way of the mod" article on this site for my opinions derived from my halflife coding experiences.

Back