Brawl mod (HL2)

BlueWolf72

Tank
Reaction score
So the mod runs smooth we are looking for a animator and another coder to help Opi.

Please have time and experience to help and be ready to work. We understand you have a life but we need help.

Visit our site and view our work so far. Visit our our moddb.com profile and see what others say.

jobs @ bluewolf72.com is the way to contact me.

Thanks

your mod looks so feckin awesome but why are there guns i thought it was like a wrestleing type fighting game if sum1 just got a gun and shot the other guy theyd just be dead straight away and it wouldnt seem like a fair fight.

Good Q

crackhead said:
your mod looks so feckin awesome but why are there guns i thought it was like a wrestleing type fighting game if sum1 just got a gun and shot the other guy theyd just be dead straight away and it wouldnt seem like a fair fight.

The round must end and so there isnt camping the last minute the gun will spawn so if you pick up the gun and the camper wont come out to fight you can win with any means.

Good luck with this mod. It looks so much fun but instead of making it so that the gun is for people who camp make it so campers show up on like a radar(make the radar like a cell phone because you probably won't have a radar in a brawl)

Rwk-Damage said:
Good luck with this mod. It looks so much fun but instead of making it so that the gun is for people who camp make it so campers show up on like a radar(make the radar like a cell phone because you probably won't have a radar in a brawl)

good idea

Radar idea sounds good. Not sure what the setting of the mod is, but if you make it like a tournament style deathmatch where fighters are abducted and forced to participate in these fights, maybe have each player wear a little beeper that will start ringing as soon as some time limit expires. Radar is a little too much of a giveaway imo.

kronos2 said:
Radar idea sounds good. Not sure what the setting of the mod is, but if you make it like a tournament style deathmatch where fighters are abducted and forced to participate in these fights, maybe have each player wear a little beeper that will start ringing as soon as some time limit expires. Radar is a little too much of a giveaway imo.

this might work to... but I need help...

Back