Breen, the sandwich trilogy

wildchild730

Reaction score
Breen and his sandwich

After the cidadel decided to shit itself, Breen thought he'd get some lunch.
He hopped in one of the pods, and transported himself all the way to the cidadel kitchen.

He had a look in the pantry, but it was completely empty! not a crum!
So he looked in the cupboard, oh look! bread!
He then decided to have a peek in the fridge. He had many things to choose from to put on his new bread:
Potato
Tuna
Lemon
Meatload
Ham
Samon :D

He chose HAM, because he liked the colour.
Aanyway, He put the him in thebread and made his sandwich. A supersoldier then came in and looked at breen. Breen didnt like the look it was giving him, so Breen threw the ham sandwich at the combine, but its facial expression stil did not change!! Breen was pissed off and he wanted answers.
He started giving the super soldier a huge lecture about how you look at certain people, but it went for 3 minutes, and I can't remember what he said.

Breen eventualy said "PISS OFF DICKHEAD!" And went to the fridge, for more ham. BUT WHAT!? NO HAM!? The damn asshat supsoldier must have stolen my last slices of ham! That bastard!! thought Breen. Breen walked out and saw the supersoldier. He walked up to it and kicked it in the head saying "OI, KNOB'ED, GIMME MA HAM BACK!" The supersoldier said nothing.
"IDIOT, I'M TALKIN' TO YOOUUU.."
The supersoldier then pointed to a lonely stalker, which had the ham dangling off its limb.
Breen by then was thinking "omg im not eating that!"
He walked back into the kitchen and got the Samon, and slapped that onto his bread, and bit it in half.

AND WTF?? Who should walk in but Gordan Freeman.
Breen said "Why hello there Gordon, would you care for a sandwich?"
Gordon said nothing.
"GORDON!?"
Still nothing.
So Breen throws the samon sandwich at Gordon and gordon picks it off with his gravity gun.
The super soldier then decided to walk in and get himself some instant noodles. Breen asked the supersoldier why it needs noodles. It said in its radio-like voice.. "Noodles." It then walked out of the room.
Gordon follows and has lunch with the supersoldier somewhere else, because Breen was being SO rude!
So Breen goes back to the fridge and gets out an already made tuna, ham, and bacon sandwich. Breen took a bite, as he bites it, he thinks "this isn't half bad"
BUT THEN THE STALKER WALKS IN AND TAKES THE SANDWICH OFF BREEN BECAUSE THAT SANDWICH WAS THE STALKERS, AND THE STALKER DIDNT'T WANT A MISSING CHUNK IN THE SANDWICH FROM WHERE BREEN HAD WITTEN IT. SO IT KILLED HIM WITH ITS LASER ON ITS FOOT WHICH IS RED.

The End.

bah, bout time it's over.. 5am? bedtime!

no, it's not salmon, its samon (did you even read my story? ;) )
Notice I put the ":D" next to samon?

bruell.gif
LOL funny shit, you deserve nice lil smilies.
schlapplach.gif

*lops of Samon's arm and smokes it to samon perfection then makes it into a sandwich*

Mmmm, tast samon :D

Back