Bridge, what the flip

E

Eternity

How do I get past the bridge? I travelled all the way to the end and killed the airship, but can't figure out what to do next...:(

Eternity said:
How do I get past the bridge? I travelled all the way to the end and killed the airship, but can't figure out what to do next...:(

Get right to the end - you'll find a control room with a force field protecting it, pull the plug on the force field using the gravity gun and kill the Combine soliders inside.....by one of the Computer consoles there is a Switch, this powers down the Force Field stopping you crossing the top of the bridge.

Once you've done that you need to go ALLL the way back to where you left your buggy (fighting the Gunship on the way), and you'll find that you can now cross the bridge.....watch out for the Train!!

If you killed the gunship, just run back to the buggy. All will become clear.

If you mean the really big bridge, you have to enter it at the base of the cliff. You must walk along a path on the face of the cliff to get to the entrance. The entrance to the path is below the two story house, IRF.

Yeah, I got that, and I hurled something at the force field to pull the plug. But how do I get on top of the bridge?

u gota go back to where u left ur buggy right? because i was just about to ask this question then saw he just asked it lol ..

You have to go back. You will have to use the cross beams to get to the last door which takes you back out. It doesnt look possible but you can do it.

ugh..the fence is still up where i left the buggy...? and i already went and hit the power button in that room and killed that chopper..?

Victorious said:
hellllppp

Are you SURE you used the switch in the control room?.....not the Plug but the Button next to the computer terminal. Its fairly easy to forget to push it.

If you did you have to drive up the embankment to the bridge (you may need to use the Turbo), the tunnel has a force field which cannot be switched off, but the bridge should now be clear

Back