Britney spears look alike

lol same thing happened to me! I had to look at hot chicks for a week to feel good again

Oh wtf...the first time I looked at it i didn't scroll down...I wish I wouldn't have known. TRICKERY!!

Damn, that's some sexy guy... Oh what the hell am I talking about!

Trick or Treat comes to mind lol :p. Can you imagine asking him out and not knowing its a guy then you make it home and your making out and then you feel his manly meatstick growing....eww i need to go jack off to some lesbian movies brb...

Originally posted by mchammer75040
Trick or Treat comes to mind lol :p. Can you imagine asking him out and not knowing its a guy then you make it home and your making out and then you feel his man stick growing....eww i need to go jack off to some lesbian movies brb...

I read some funny stories about guys going home with some sexy girl, but in reality it's shemale. The scariest part is, that penis doesn't stop them and some of these guys continue to make love to these shemales... Amazing, isn't it? It’s like sexy girl with perfect body, but there is only one hole.

Originally posted by Mr.Reak
I read some funny stories about guys going home with some sexy girl, but in reality it's shemale. The scariest part is, that penis doesn't stop them and some of these guys continue to make love to these shemales... Amazing, isn't it? It’s like sexy girl with perfect body, but there is only one hole.

Oh man that is uhhh so (erotic?..wait no no) nasty....i cant imagine that, i mean that just wow that amazes me i cant believe how convencing that is. But then again its proven that we use a large part of our brain is used to make out what we are lookin at so our mind automatically assumes what the image is. Isnt there some surgery though to have a guy get a uhh you know another hole? lol i dont wanna even think about that nvm.

Not amazing...sick is the word that came to mind there... sick..

I was sitting there thinking... "There's some lucky guy out there with a britney lookalike..."

It still might be true...I just don't consider him lucky...

Originally posted by AmishSlayer
Not amazing...sick is the word that came to mind there... sick..

I was sitting there thinking... "There's some lucky guy out there with a britney lookalike..."

It still might be true...I just don't consider him lucky...

lol nope not lucky. But you cant hate on him like that, its just his way of expressing himself.

Oh man that is uhhh so (erotic?..wait no no) nasty....i cant imagine that, i mean that just wow that amazes me i cant believe how convencing that is. But then again its proven that we use a large part of our brain is used to make out what we are lookin at so our mind automatically assumes what the image is. Isnt there some surgery though to have a guy get a uhh you know another hole? lol i dont wanna even think about that nvm.

Nope, but if you lucky (or unlucky), you can be born with XY chromosomes and you will have a vagina and penis, plus breasts too (if you get lucky or you can get yourself man-boobs and a beard). Here is another funny story, I remember getting some “lesbian action” movies from kazaa and that’s where I saw it. Very strange to see woman, who has a dick without balls and a vagina under it. You know…. But people like that can’t have children.

Nope, but if you lucky (or unlucky), you can be born with XY chromosomes and you will have a vagina and penis, plus breasts too (if you get lucky or you can get yourself man-boobs and a beard). Here is another funny story, I remember getting some “lesbian action” movies from kazaa and that’s where I saw it. Very strange to see woman, who has a dick without balls and a vagina under it. You know…. But people like that can’t have children.

Uhh wow yea having the full package would definetly suck. I wonder how this was handled back in the old days when masterbation was looked down on?

Well anyway im off to bed night night everyone.

I guess I am lucky. AOL freezes wehn I click on that link.

its just his way of expressing himself.

You know, there are people who express themselves by pooping on each other faces and then eat/rub it. I say kill the bastards, I don’t need expressions like that one. Internet is a dangerous place, if you don’t watch out sometimes, you will see something bizarre. Nightmares after that.

lol nope not lucky. But you cant hate on him like that, its just his way of expressing himself.

The sick thing I was talking about is the guy who sticks with the transvestite after he finds out that he's getting it on with a shemale.

The lookalike guy is a flamer..and that's not cool in my book..but I certainly don't hate him for it... I just thoroughly dislike him for tricking me.

Damn! The ammount of times there have been pics of women saying is this woman attractive and then it turns out to be a man, I've just thought no not really. But this one, damn.

Self made freak, almost as bad as "Lightning bolt!"

Originally posted by MaxiKana
Self made freak, almost as bad as "Lightning bolt!"

Bad as lightning bolt?
Lightning bolt has SO much more class, and is better looking at the same time.

I was looking at the pics and I thought wow man this is realy a hot whore. but then I saw him as her. I was shitting myself. fuk

I think I’m gay.

greddy.gif

:dork:

I'm gonna find ale2999 and beat him senseless for making me question my sexuality. First that post about the South African reality TV show, where the bachelorette turns out to be a dude, now this? I'm about to go Jay and Silent Bob style all over the internet.

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG I have to go shave my tongue !!!!

:eek: it's a good thing I saw the bottom of the page, otherwise I would have taken care of business.

Men have the XY chromosome, women have the YY. There's no real XX person in existance. Some men can be XXY or XYY. A few cerial killers have had XXY, those people tend to be less stable mentally (there are always exceptions). I think a hermaphrodite isn't a chromosome issue as much as a developmental and chemical inballence issue.

And yes, I believe I can't get off for a week before the brittney spears fake stops popping into my head. ::shudders::

Originally posted by RandomPING
Men have the XY chromosome, women have the YY. There's no real XX person in existance. Some men can be XXY or XYY. A few cerial killers have had XXY, those people tend to be less stable mentally (there are always exceptions). I think a hermaphrodite isn't a chromosome issue as much as a developmental and chemical inballence issue.

And yes, I believe I can't get off for a week before the brittney spears fake stops popping into my head. ::shudders::

Hermaphrodites are always "male" in that they have the XY combination.

I guess that would make sense since they can only be the male half of the equation when making babies and can never have them themselfs.
I'm sure i'll be able to use this information somewhere down the road in life, like to make an uncomfortable silence at a dinner party.

Welcome to the wonderful world of dating ...

F*ck, that was gross. In some of the pics, like first few, "she" just didnt look right. I blew it off and look downwards, some of the farther back pictutres look better, not so much detail. Then of the one on stage i thought it was good except chin was kinda big. Then I read that last line
"Did I mention shes a guy."
My stomach just sank, I was like "Holy F*ckin Sh*t, f*uckin gross. Too bad hes not a girl."

Britney Spears is hot.

Tranny surprise!

Can i ask a question terminator, why is it "gross"?

Originally posted by Murray_H
Tranny surprise!

Can i ask a question terminator, why is it "gross"?

Because he already started to masturbate on that picture, and decided to scroll down with one hand just to find out that he was masturbating on the guy.

Long: Thanks god I don’t search for girls in a bar, when I am so drunk, that I can’t tell difference between granny and tranny.

As for XY comments, sorry, but anatomy is not my friend, guess I forgot which chromosomes are male/female.

IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF NOW, GOODBYE HL2.NET

If I've learnt one thing from all those damn shock flashes it's to read everyone elses reaction before clicking. It ruins the surprise but well... good :)

Well my penis didn't move when I saw the first pics, he was skeptical and remained at ease.

hehe you guys make me smile. You proclaim you felt nothing while looking at, what for all intents and purposes looks like a woman... Now whats wrong with this picture? You felt _nothing_ while looking at what you originally believed was a _woman_ eh, eh ;)

Ok so its a guy, but unless you've seen it before or scrolled down first, lets be honest, its hard to tell. Doesn't suddenly make you gay if you thought "she" was cute before knowing the truth :)

Thanks everyone, you gave me a chuckle and I needed that :)

I'll be honost, I'd still hit it and so wouldn't my friend....

hititdirtysanchez-JAC.jpg

Back