Brits are ugly.

I'm always at a bit of a loss to what to call the Northies. They're not in Britain, but they're not in the Republic either, so calling them Irish doesn't feel 100% accurate either. Especially if they're Loyalist.

Edit: Call Loyalists British and Nationalist Irish? But then what about people that don't care :\

So America is saying they're not full of fat fugly obese mother f**kers?
Didn't watch the article the OP posted, but wtf?

brits are cute in my book, especially the forum members. hoTT

I thought the Americans loved Cat Deeley since she pissed off over there a couple years back? They love Leona Lewis iirc, not sure if they know Cheryl Cole.

Also, jealous much? We've got Carol Vorderman and Camilla Parker Bowles, our English roses.

Everyone here fails anyway. The article was stating that Brits have the lowest percentage of 'beautiful people' according to that random website, saying "nuh-uh keira knightley and a bunch of othe famous people in a society which favours looks in its celebrities are english!" kinda misses the point.

Everyone here fails anyway. The article was stating that Brits have the lowest percentage of 'beautiful people' according to that random website, saying "nuh-uh keira knightley and a bunch of othe famous people in a society which favours looks in its celebrities are english!" kinda misses the point.
Aah, i was already WTFing... thank you Eejit for sharing your godly knowlegde with us infadelic moronicly stupid pigs oh godly define hotness. :p

Agree. I don't think anyone is taking it seriously. Personally, I think it's hilariously sensationalist - a news story that's basically trolling.

stupid dating website #24326 is not news worthy, but lul worthy.

Aah, i was already WTFing... thank you Eejit for sharing your godly knowlegde with us infadelic moronicly stupid pigs oh godly define hotness. :p

You're welcome. Now kiss my boots.

We are aggressively, fascinatingly ugly in a Dickensian fashion. Scandinavians are like slivers of an icy mirror, recalling the blank and terrifying perfection of Philip K Dick's Golden Man.

it's not even saying that. it's saying that out of all the people who applied to be on Beautifulpeople.com, brits have been accepted least ..on average. more males were rejected from russia and poland than british men but since russian women faired much better their average was enough to put them ahead of brits. so technically they're not the ugliest people in the world. or even on that site

I allways sayd british where scary

whit that zombie pinkish skin

that dwarf nose

and those ears

but peole listened to me? noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Lots and lots of coal / Some diamonds

llul

British Formula 1 drivers Lewis Hamilton and Jensen Button (that's his girlfriend) aren't ugly people. But they have girlfriends, so they don't need website dating services.

I thought the Americans loved Cat Deeley since she pissed off over there a couple years back? They love Leona Lewis iirc, not sure if they know Cheryl Cole.

Also, jealous much? We've got Carol Vorderman and Camilla Parker Bowles, our English roses.

I never heard of any of those people... Also this is talking on average, it doesn't mean your hottest celebrities..

I also noticed the article doesn't talk about Canada. So either we are one of the top ones, or we are smart enough to not go on dating sites and have such a low percentage they can't count us. :)

We [halflife2.net] should all try to get accepted on the site.

Then like troll the boards, kicking all the good looking people out, leaving nothing but massive, fangled grills.

There is only one person on this board I would consider sleeping with.

I'm talking about you, Vegeta's chin

I'm always at a bit of a loss to what to call the Northies. They're not in Britain, but they're not in the Republic either, so calling them Irish doesn't feel 100% accurate either. Especially if they're Loyalist.

Edit: Call Loyalists British and Nationalist Irish? But then what about people that don't care :\

They're Irish, regardless of political affiliation. After all, its the Royal Irish Regiment, not the Royal British but living in Ireland Regiment isnt it? I know plenty of "Northies" who are loyalists but still consider themselves Irish. They're from the island of Ireland, arn't they? Scotsmen, Welshmen and Englishmen are all British, why can't people from NI be Irish?

They're a hell of alot more Irish than any of those damn yanks who claim the title.

# Do looks matter to you, when it comes to selecting a partner?
# Do you want to guarantee your dates will always be beautiful?
# No more filtering through unattractive people on mainstream sites

That site is the epitome of
smug.gif

Agree. I don't think anyone is taking it seriously. Personally, I think it's hilariously sensationalist - a news story that's basically trolling.

stupid dating website #24326 is not news worthy, but lul worthy.

but it's not funny to the Brits...

Its true. Now treat me like the sex god i really am.

I'd be willing to bet that at least 60% of the submissions are textbook cases of "PLEASE VALIDATE ME, INTERNET"

Also Britain may have Emma Watson but **** you guys we have Olivia Wilde

Olivia_Wilde..jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

She looks like an elf.

In related news, England's entry for Miss World this year comes from my home town.

article-1211677-064F36E9000005DC-571_224x423_popup.jpg

We breed well down here.

Eh, my girlfriend is better looking. Of course, she isn't British.

I would like to see how the test is performed; a Jury is seated and shown 10,000 plus mugshots of criminals and they have to give a score of 1-10.

The problem is the UK probably has the largest volume of criminals with mugshots and they all look like ugly bastards

Why do you guys keep naming random celebrities? One or two hot people from your country doesn't prove anything at all, the majority of you are still ugly. Plus Evangeline Lilly is Canadian and hotter then any of those dumb bitches, so suck it.

/smug son of a bitch

Why do you guys keep naming random celebrities? One or two hot people from your country doesn't prove anything at all, the majority of you are still ugly. Plus Evangeline Lilly is Canadian and hotter then any of those dumb bitches, so suck it.

/smug son of a bitch

Disagree.

If you're talking Lost cast, Emilie de Ravin is the hottest no doubt. Elizabeth Mitchell is bangin in a milf kind of way.

If there was zero truth to this stereotype, this thread would have died four pages ago.

I kid, I kid.

Back