Brothers Mod

J

JohnnyBoy

Hi I am John.
I intend to create a total conversion for Half Life 2
and ofcourse I need a team.
I myself know how to use 3dsmax and photoshop. I intend do start doing stuff with them if enought people is intrestead in this project and i will not have to start doing it alone as it has happened to me in the past.

The mod itself now is supposed to be single and multiplayer.

The story of this mod goes like this:
A man from united states was on a trip in france with his friends when nazy germany invaded it. He could not get out and he became a resistance fighter in a small french resistance group. Hes older brother joined the US millitary to go to save his brother in france.

I plan to have missions like Omaha Beach and Prison Camp Escapes. I think that the campaing would be extreamly fun.

I think that the campaing should go so that one mission is little brothers and other is olders. So it switches all the time.

I have also done some planning on the side of characters and made To Do Lists.

The team should contain
Modelers - To do Vehicles, Characters, Props, Weapons and all that. I think it would be to much for me to do it alone
Texture Artists - I do not intend to do it all alone :E
Animators - We problably need them for some weapons and such. Not too highly required.
Coders - Very much needed as i myself have never been good at it in any game.
Mappers - I intend to learn it too but a just learned guy could not do a campaing :E

That should be about it. Comments please. And join... as i said before, if enought people are intrestead i will do it.

Have a nice day
John

It's nice that you plan on contributing something other than leadership, but I think you're underestimating the amount of work it takes to create a mod. Try joining an already established WW2 (or similar) mod, there are plenty to choose from.

Well thats always a solution:rolleyes: I just got to the community so that id be thankful for a few links that would get me to that kind of mods... I will look for them myself too ofcourse.

well i might be wrong but as much as i saw those are only multiplayer. are there any singleplayer mods?

Isn't Singleplayer harder to do? Wait...

Yea it is. Probably because if you want a QUALITY singleplayer mod, you need a very good team, and Voice Acting is a MUST. (Not from expereince, but from some Voice help in some mods in development for Oblivion.)

Back