browning high power for rivals

!-fgdf-!

Reaction score
browninghpfinal.jpg

browningwire.jpg

Nice... But out of curiousity, what makes it "high power"? Looks like a regular handgun to me :)

@dawdler - lol

Good work but looks off some where(I'd have to looks at pics tho so maybe nevermind)... do the internals, hammer and slide, work for animation?

the "Hi Power" is the name of the gun. I think it might be the cartridge that it uses, but i really ahve no idea.

Originally posted by mindless_moder
very nice has anyone noticed the drop in forum activity?

No its not a drop in activity its due to problems with the forums...check the sticky in off-topic......

(BY THE WAY Stone's Project has been updated)

Its looking quite ok ... I really think the handle needs a fix , its to boxy .... =) .... You really have to think about the ergonomy for the player .. ;)

Im sure it was called high power because of the amount of bullets in a mag.

I agree about the handle. It needs to be rounded outwards towards the hand. Also, I don't think that putting a box where the slide ridges should be looks very good. If anything, that box should be indented into the slide since it appears that the whole ridge area is indented. Aside from that, the only thing I can see is that the barrel will need to be longer inside of the gun for the fire and reload animations.

Nice work overall.

I agree with most of you but you must remember that this "boxy" part of handle will be invisible from 1st person view so increasing lod for this part would be not nesesary
polycount 1800

Finally a hi power. I've never seen one in any other game, though its seen about as much action as the 1911. it was even used by both sides in ww2

Back