Bully Trailer

The trailers makes it look like a stupid teen movie. I'm sure it will just be a sort of free-roaming beat-em up in a school. Doesn't really interest me.

Looks interesting. It could suck, it could be great, but at least it has an interest premise. However, whatever rating this game would normally get will be doubled, as all of the sinning will be underage.

The graphics look similar to The Warriors, which was a really good game. Is it the same team?

To be honest I'm not that interested in the premise, but if the team behind it is talented enough it could still turn out well.

The graphics look similar to The Warriors, which was a really good game. Is it the same team?

To be honest I'm not that interested in the premise, but if the team behind it is talented enough it could still turn out well.

It's Rockstar Games - ones behind The Warriors. Can't go wrong there.

Yes, I am very interested in this one. The trailer leaves much up in the air--hopefully more gameplay details will follow soon....

It's Rockstar Games - ones behind The Warriors. Can't go wrong there.

Yeah, but there are multiple teams inside of Rockstar Games. Rockstar North does GTA and Manhunt. This is being done by Rockstar Vancouver. Some other team probably did the ping pong game.

I just checked and The Warriors was done by Rockstar Toronto, so I guess not.

Yeah, but there are multiple teams inside of Rockstar Games. Rockstar North does GTA and Manhunt. This is being done by Rockstar Vancouver. Some other team probably did the ping pong game.

I just checked and The Warriors was done by Rockstar Toronto, so I guess not.

I heard that Rockstar Antartica is working on GTA4
o_O

watched the trailer - disappointing. i thought i was gonna play the role of the bully, not the guy running from bullies.

Back