Bumpmapped CS:WEED skins

F

fuzzy-1

heres some images of some weed skins i just finished lol. They are bumpmapped and the textures look preety good ingame:) you cant make out the detail with these shots as the jpeg quality is garbage but theres actually quite a bit ingame.

Attachments

• de_dust0000.jpg
    de_dust0000.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 683
  • de_dust0002.jpg
    de_dust0002.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 601
  • de_dust0006.jpg
    de_dust0006.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 499
  • de_dust0008.jpg
    de_dust0008.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 485
  • de_dust0005.jpg
    de_dust0005.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 447
Hey you know what you could do? make the skins ten times brighter and glow-in-the-dark ;)

Gunner said:
Hey you know what you could do? make the skins ten times brighter and glow-in-the-dark ;)

ROFL

*calms down*

seriously though, the skins are nice, but not my type. Certainly makes it easier to spot enemy though.

Quelaar

Yeah not my type either. Nice skins though. You know what you could try? Make the leaves like 5 times bigger and put a big one on his back, and then make the CT's anti-weed and have the same leaf on their back but with a big red "No" symbol (Circle with a line through) over it. That would make it better.

You think you could skin the C4 bomb too? Make it look like a "package", and the CT's have to defuse it or it'll spray weed everywhere and make everyone high.

Constructive critisism. Good work though, better than I could do :)

can you make them more ugly ?
or maybe let them look like fatboy's ;p

ok ok, imagine there's like a picture of ct right... but its not just a normal ct cause hes SMOKING WEED! that INSTANTLY makes it funny, all you need to do is make a nonsensical reference to weed! dont you guys know that?

wait i thought of another one..... imagine there's yoda..... and he's smoking weed! haha its easy anyone can play.

weed is fun but dont make it your life dude, who gives a quarter of a shit about that?

Wesisapie said:
ok ok, imagine there's like a picture of ct right... but its not just a normal ct cause hes SMOKING WEED! that INSTANTLY makes it funny, all you need to do is make a nonsensical reference to weed! dont you guys know that?

wait i thought of another one..... imagine there's yoda..... and he's smoking weed! haha its easy anyone can play.

:LOL:

laugh out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was so funny with drugs LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the bong on the back of the ct is from a bong i actually own....i call it Clifford the big red bong:)

is that allowed to make white skins and just see where everyone is?

-merc

merc said:
is that allowed to make white skins and just see where everyone is?

-merc

I guess you could if everybody doesn't mind running around looking like a KKK member.

yay for drugs! ROFL!!!!!!!!11ELEVEN!!!!!11ONE!11!!!!!!

Nice try though.

Back